iching software

I-Ching or the "Book of Changes" is an ancient Chinese divination manual and book of wisdom. Know more about it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Jey

iching software

Post by Jey » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:38 am

i just downloaded the Iching software. My! it was easy to use and it's simple. But, how accurate is this ?

Jey

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:15 am

It is based on the book of wisdom. any oracle can just guide you. you have to make the final decisions.

Swetha

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:52 am

a great question Jey..
not so long ago I would not have much faith in computer generated readings.. The reason being that most I had explored were limited to a set of specific results and gave carnival kind of readings...
I believe software is more advanced now.
I was also of the belief that "a computer" could not "read you" as a person could.
Only a few months back a young lady posted a tarot spread she had generated by the software for clarification. I was impressed with how specifically the cards drawn related to the her questions.
I was of the belief that the physical tools, ie cards, runes, etc contain energy, I still believe this.. but a readings energy is not solely based on the physical tool. When you set out a reading you are asking your spiritual guardian to help you receive the answers you know. These energies are important.
There is no reason that the energy require cannot come through by you pushing the button while in focus of the question.

next come the interpretation.. gone are the carnival kind of deliveries and enters the meanings of what is shown for you to interpret relating to your question.. in essence you are reading for yourself with the the knowledge of the tool you are using readily available..

The only thing in real question is your ability to interpret what was given in relation to your question in an unbiased way.. ie not turning it around to read what you want to read, or expect to read, but what the results themselves are intending to say.

Return to “I-Ching”