Can I request for an Iching reading

I-Ching or the "Book of Changes" is an ancient Chinese divination manual and book of wisdom. Know more about it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Jey

Can I request for an Iching reading

Post by Jey » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:00 am

I'm jobless and needed urgently a job . I have a son and a younger brother for my responsibility. Anybody who can give me good advice. Where can I look for a job and when can I have it.
When you have Knowledge you use to torch to show the way.When you are Enlightened you become a torch

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:14 am

Dear Jey, I will look into your question! There's going to be my answer soon!

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:19 am

By the way, consult the I ching first using a freeware. I am Vietnamese and look to see this is one of the Vietnamese freewares I use. See the attachment: TTSSTONE.
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (433.78 KiB) Viewed 6372 times

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:50 am

Here is the answer for Jey's question. The coins were casted the first time at about 2h30 PM on Aug 2nd (Vietnam time).

Dear Jey, we have got Thiên Trạch Lý (the 3rd line is yin while other lines are yang) with the 3rd and 6th lines move changing into Trạch Thiên Quải. In this oracle, the line defining you is the second line and that line is retreating and it is in this case also a Hào Quan Quỷ (Mandarine-Robber line). When asking for a job we should look for Quan Quỷ. That line is retreating, which shows why you are saying that you are now jobless. The situation is even worse because the 5th line, although could be in emptiness but struck by the date (today is the date of the Cat according to Vietnamese Lunar Calendar) and escapes from emptiness, the 5th line is advancing and strike the 2nd line making it worse. The 3rd line is an advancing line which produces the 5th line. And so the 5th line is even more powerful to strike the 2nd line.

Therefore I guess that your situation now is terribly serious. You are looking for a solution. Let me give you an answer some days later, ok?

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:31 am

Look for next Lunar Years of the Tiger and the Cat. Also look for the water months of the Pig and the Mouse in this Lunar Year too.

However I don't think the progress will fully meet your satisfaction.

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:33 am

Ah, one more thing I just forgot to mention regarding your question. You ask where should you travel. It is not compulsory to travel to find work but if you still like, then try choosing times above and travel north.

Best regards,

Return to “I-Ching”