Oh man, its been a year since i dont have a job !, can someone give me a reading !

I-Ching or the "Book of Changes" is an ancient Chinese divination manual and book of wisdom. Know more about it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Verisme

Oh man, its been a year since i dont have a job !, can someone give me a reading !

Post by Verisme » Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:57 pm

My name is very
Okay , it's been a year since i was jobless and every passing time it's make me much harder to find a job, and recently i'm felling heartbroken because someone that i like got married !, can some one predict my future about my career and romance ! my dob is 16-02-1982 if you need another information about me just post in here thanx.

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:33 am

First, tell me where are you from? You need to be serious about your question. If there is any joke it is not difficult to find out. Second, tell me who introduce you to this site? Sorry for asking that. I am a member only, not an admin.

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:49 am

Hi Very,

I haven't casted the coins for you yet. I will do that in some days' time.

Anyway is the joblessness problem affect you much? Any question regarding the person you like that has been married?

Verisme

Post by Verisme » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:07 am

I' from Indonesia, and no i'm not joking when i say that i'm unemployed almost a year !, and about this site how that i come accros to this site that because i search in the internet about this kind of site,  and about my joblessness , of course it's affect me great deal, i've no income/salary , i'm still living with my parent and look at my age 27,  no job, no money, no girlfriend, i'm scared that every passing time it would me me much harder to find job with so little experinced that i got, and about the person that i like that has been married, i just wonder does she ever now my true feeling about her or does she ever have a feeling for me in the past ? and will i ever meet someone like her ?

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:18 am

1st question: In which month of this Lunar year will Verisme find a new job?

First time casting: Thiên Hỏa Đồng Nhân (Companion) without any moving lines - seems unsatisfactory. Unlikely to find a job.
Second time casting: Địa Phong Thăng (Upwward) with 2nd and 5th lines moving - turning into Thủy Sơn Kiển (Hinderance).

The job line is retreating but your line advances. However, your line is in emptiness. Must wait for the month of the Dog (2 months later). At that time there is a chance to find a job.

Your line is receving Black Warrior (Huyền Vũ). Black means losing something. You need to wait for the month of the Dog. But I do not guarantee success because the job line retreats and your line is not very strong except that it is an advance line.

2nd question: In which month of this Lunar yeat will Verisme find a new darling?

We got Thuần Cấn (Mountain), 1st, 3rd and 4th lines moves, turning into Hỏa Lôi Phệ Hạp (cling onto). There is a 6 disharmony hexagram. So at first we conclude that it is unlikely.  The 3rd line (indicating you in this situation) and 1st line form Monkey-Mouse-Dragon Water Triple Combo, the Combo still lies in emptiness. We need to wait for the month of the Dog (2 months later) so that the Combo will get out of emptiness. Then I think we must wait at least to the month of the Mouse for the Combo to get enough strength to make something different.

One more thing, based on the hexagram, I guess your gender is male. In order to make sure, it is likely necessary to cast another hexagram.

Verisme

Post by Verisme » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:26 am

Yes i'm Male Oh, okay, i'll be waiting then ! thank's

Verisme

PROGRESS

Post by Verisme » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:52 am

Sir Mullich Vn wrote:I have given you a reading some months ago. Tell me what is going on at the moment?
thanks for your prediction earlier, at the moment as you prediction i get a job at early at november and as you said that my line is not to strong but is advancing this is correct too because i got a job but it's not satisfied me as i may have to work very hard in this job every day with basic salary.

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:48 am

I know for sure that I ching has a great great power to answer our questions. It is a happiness to receive favorable replies telling me that my predictions are precise.

I ching for me is 100 % precise. Recent months whenever I throw the three coins, the answers are always accurate.

However when I was trying to predict money-related problems (Stock for example), the hexagrams are often more difficult to analyze than others.

When I predict something like "When will my neighbor show up?", the hexagram is too clear, just have a glimpse to see the answer.

So you guys can be I ching practicianers too. It is not as difficult as you think it is.

sanyi

Post by sanyi » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:13 pm

no hour no answer

Return to “I-Ching”