Long time no see. Ok, I want to do some free i ching readings.

I-Ching or the "Book of Changes" is an ancient Chinese divination manual and book of wisdom. Know more about it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sir Mullich Vn

Long time no see. Ok, I want to do some free i ching readings.

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:38 pm

Please, if you like, send me private messages. Ask question of type "When will something happen?". For "Yes-No" question many times Mei Hua Yi Shu does well.

Collect three coins of the same type. The coins from any country you like. You consider one side is yang and the other side is yin.

Think about your question each time you cast the coins for about 3 seconds or more and cast all three coins in a bowl or on flat surface. Do that six times.

If your first cast all three coins are yang, then you record 1st time casting: yang-yang-yang. Record six times.

And give me also the time when you cast the coins. And if possible convert to Vietnam time for me, let me save time of spending some minutes using some freeware to convert time. You may argue why not convert to Beijing time. That is good question, China and Vietnam have their own Lunar Calendars which are slightly different.

OK, send me private messages, the questions be the more concrete the more exactly answered.

Don't think that what I am doing is too special. There are many good i ching practicioners in Vietnam but a lot of them are not good enough at English. In the world Shou Wei Hua (and so many other Chinese men) and Alex Chiu are brilliant. If you read Mei Hua Yi Shu you'll know Shou Kang Jie of the Chinese Song Dynasty was exceptional.

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:53 am

I feel a bit uncomfortable when there have been few replies (to other posts of mine as well). If you feel it is too good to be true and want to criticize feel free to private message.

stephen1964

friend

Post by stephen1964 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:22 pm

Hi my name is stephen, could anybody tell me where i can get a free i-ching reading. :)

Return to “I-Ching”