Anyone divine using i ching plum blossom method?

I-Ching or the "Book of Changes" is an ancient Chinese divination manual and book of wisdom. Know more about it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

yuxian

Anyone divine using i ching plum blossom method?

Post by yuxian » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:57 am

Hi,

Would like get to know and share experience with people using i ching plum blossom method.

Anyone here using the mentioned method? How was it going so far?

I did some research and readings and along the way i do try out and experiment using this method. So far it worked but i'm still looking to find out more information and hopefully can share and learn.

yx

Talia

Post by Talia » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:57 pm

Hi Yuxian,

I suspect you are long gone from here but I was delighted to see someone else with the Plum Blossom I-ching method :)
I always though it was cherry blossom but this method is clearly plum lol.

It makes sese to me, and although I am finding that I can no intuitively know the lines and interprete them there is still a massive wealth of information that I do not use regarding the plum stones.

It is a fasinating way that the answers are always appropriate and right!

I wonder if anyone else uses this method of I-ching?

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:20 am

Hello there,

Plum Blossom method. Chinese Meihua Yishu Vietnamese Mai Hoa Dịch Số.

I suggest you bring with you anytime that book. At any moment you feel a need to form a Plum Blossom reading, watch and notice anything you interest in, write those things, open the books and find numbers for the things, add them up, and bring about a perfect Plum Blossom hexagram, compare ineer gua and outer gua, and you are done! Will China win over Barcelona? Compare the two inner and upper guas.

Since there are millions of things in this world and it is very difficult to remember numbers for all things, bring the book with you. For example, if there is a pretty young girl (Bad Boys Blue?) from the South, dressing in Black, holding a triangle bag, twinkling her left eye, saying some sentence like "i am looking for my 2 cats, one is white and the other has two colors", saying that sentence while picking three flowers, etc, you record everything you interest in, including every numbers, adding all of them up, and remember to add days and time, and the direction you are facing.

That might be a funny story but Meihua Yishu (or Plum Blossom) is divinely correct, the only problem is we cannot remember numbers for all things. So bring a Plum Blossom book with you, add up whatever you interest in. The numbers are in the book. If you forget, open the book and write down and add up.

Hope that helps

Return to “I-Ching”