Need help with reading- pointing towards evil relationship

I-Ching or the "Book of Changes" is an ancient Chinese divination manual and book of wisdom. Know more about it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

SarcastcAcadmic

Need help with reading- pointing towards evil relationship

Post by SarcastcAcadmic » Sat May 25, 2013 6:16 am

Hi there- I have been researching and researching online but can\'t find answers to this question. I\'m an avid user of your site and under your new cosmic love compatibility I am trying to assess a relationship that was very negatively impacting in my life. This man\'s and my planetary/cosmic line ups are exactly the same except he is a Virgo and I am a Gemini. I\'ve never encountered similarities like this ever in my readings - my iChing says \"retreat\". I just want to know more- this man was evil and I don\'t know how to explain or translate my findings. They are the same with all other software I\'ve used but I come to you because your site is the best. Do you have any thoughts or where else I can look for help?

timshan

Re: Need help with reading- pointing towards evil relationship

Post by timshan » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:23 am

SarcastcAcadmic wrote:Hi there- I have been researching and researching online but can\'t find answers to this question. I\'m an avid user of your site and under your new cosmic love compatibility I am trying to assess a relationship that was very negatively impacting in my life. This man\'s and my planetary/cosmic line ups are exactly the same except he is a Virgo and I am a Gemini. I\'ve never encountered similarities like this ever in my readings - my iChing says "retreat". I just want to know more- this man was evil and I don\'t know how to explain or translate my findings. They are the same with all other software I\'ve used but I come to you because your site is the best. Do you have any thoughts or where else I can look for help?
I can help you, with private email because I think private data is not allowed to post here.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Old posting

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:40 pm

Posted: 25/05/13 15:05
Hi Tim,

That was SarcastcAcadmic's first and only posting on MB.

My advice to you would be not to expect a response from him, any time soon.

But thank you for wanting to help.

EoT   :)

Return to “I-Ching”