fun, anyone of you play PES, Sony PlayStation ?

I-Ching or the "Book of Changes" is an ancient Chinese divination manual and book of wisdom. Know more about it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:15 am

Ok the post i posted yesterday was deleted but those vietnamese guys should not do bad things since i can let my tabley pc contain such things that they can hack and know what are waiting for some of them. If you were a Vietnamese you would understand what i'm talking about.

Continue on the topic of I Ching six strikes. Very simply, you write an Excel sheet, and immediately generate 100 hexagrams for an EPL team, and totally 2000, asking which 3 will relegate. The 3 who have the most six strikes will relegate.

Generally when generating 1000 hexagrams by Excel at the same time, the approximation of encountering six strikes is 30%. When someone tries to ask "will i still be alive in the next 3 months?", and he cast 1000 hexagrams at the same time, and repeat the action about 10 times, and continuously encounter the ratio of more than 50% of six strikes, he will die soon.

Now what is a six strike hexagram? I talked about them already. Try searching in this I Ching room. There are 10 out of 64  I Ching hexagrams which are six strikes.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:11 pm

Ok the post i posted yesterday was deleted but those vietnamese guys should not do bad things since i can let my tabley pc contain such things that they can hack and know what are waiting for some of them. If you were a Vietnamese you would understand what i'm talking about.
Unfortunately you do not need to be Vietnamese to know what it is like to be harassed and persecuted for your beliefs.

People continue to do bad things to other people. That does not automatically necessarily make them bad people. Rude and ignorant and intolerant perhaps, but also fallibly human like the rest of us.

I have no issues with you feeling angry or hurt about how they are mistreating and abusing you. You have every right to do so, but try to use your anger constructively, instead of creating even more conflict and bad feelings.

The I Ching forum is not an acceptable place to vent your anger and frustration at these particular individuals whom you have named to shame, which is why I moved your posting to the other board as being inappropriate (it has not been deleted).

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 190#339190

In this case the label inappropriate simply means that it does not belong on this forum.

Regards,

EoT

Return to “I-Ching”