fun, anyone of you play PES, Sony PlayStation ?

I-Ching or the "Book of Changes" is an ancient Chinese divination manual and book of wisdom. Know more about it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sir Mullich Vn

fun, anyone of you play PES, Sony PlayStation ?

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Sun May 10, 2015 2:30 am

Ok guys, i'm very good at i ching, surely at taking advantage of something like MS Excel to cast the coins to generate hexagrams in miliseconds. This room is general discussion, so i hope this post is not spam.

Truly, i exchange nearly all buttons when playing Pro Evolution Soccer ps3 or ps4.
Box for cursor change, L1 for shooting, X for special control, Circle for through ball, Triangle for High ball, R1 is now for short pass and R2 for dash.

Believe me, assigning new functions for buttons like above descriptions will make controled shots and dribbling much easier, resulting in many more wonderful artistic goals.

Now let us relate things i've talked to i ching. Let us consider this situation. You have a tablet PC with a program or an Excel file to cast coins installed on it, Wild Crane i ching style recommended, and now suppose you are playing Pro Evolution Soccer. Before each match you cast the coins 10 times repeatedly, asking will you win the match. You will see they would not give the same hexagrams all the 10 times, but certainly will give different hexagrams with the same answers.

Remember, don't take advantage of I ching on gambling and betting, since the gods may let you believe in the power of I ching but may find it hard to help you be rich in an unfair attitude.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun May 10, 2015 11:39 pm

Welcome Sir Mullich,

Mixed postings such as yours are difficult to fit into one particular forum.

This is indeed a forum for general discussion about any subjects not already covered by the other forums, so the first part of your posting is not spam.

Neither is the second part of your posting inappropriate, but if a posting is only about I Ching, then it belongs in the I Ching forum where I see that you have already posted something else.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=85293
Before each match you cast the coins 10 times repeatedly, asking will you win the match. You will see they would not give the same hexagrams all the 10 times, but certainly will give different hexagrams with the same answers.
So what is the claimed success rate of you using this method in order to predict who will win the Pro Evolution soccer match on your own PC? Assuming that you are the only human player, competing against the artificial intelligence contained within the program itself.

How many coin casts do you use in a session (your sample size), and what do you use as the control in your scientific experiment?

Ten is too small a sample size for you to be able to claim anything.

Can your results be duplicated by other people independent of yourself, and are they statistically significant enough for you to confidently claim that this divination method predicts the outcome of a game, more times than would be expected by chance alone?

EoT

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Wed May 13, 2015 2:57 pm

Ok, you may think of the theory of approximation. Suppose someone believes in Darwinisim or something like that, he will certainly rely on approximation to explain everything. But if, for example, someone is a devout Christian, he will say everything is from God, even approximation is from God, testing the scientists.
I ching is mystical and most people find it hard to understand any hexagram, therefore some of them just throw i ching books away. That is why i suggest the appliance of computers in casting the coins.
Now when you read the book Super I Ching, let us say you will see the so-called six strike hexagrams. Often when you meet six strikes your work is unaccomplished. There are 10 out of 64 hexagrams are six strikes. The approximation of meeting six strikes is about 30%, because we often have an hexagram of which any of the six lines may move, thus giving forth the 2nd hexagram.
There are situations, nearly 10, when six strikes are eliminated.
However, let us do an experiment. You ask "when will i become the President of the US?" or "when will Miss A's Suzy meet me?", you'll see the six strikes appear more than 60%, not just about 30%.
Compose a very simple Excel file, in which there are 2 columns with 6 lines for each column. You need to randomly generate a yang or yin line for 6 times. Remember when casting 3 coins there will be 8 possibilities. Refer to the book Super I ching for those 8 possibilities but only 4 cases, yang, moving yang, yin, moving yin. If there are moving lines in the first column, yang will turn into yin, and vice versa, at the same lines in the second column.
Now there are 10 out of 64 hexagrams are six strikes. The ones in which the 3 lower lines are similar to the 3 upper lines are six strikes. And 2 more are six strikes, the hexagram with 5th and 6 th lines which are yin, the others yang, and the hexagram with 2nd and 3rd lines which are yin, the others yang.
What i tell friends here is the first lesson to investigate the ability of I ching to bypass approximation.

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Thu May 14, 2015 3:46 am

As you know i type in a tablet PC so the speed is slow and there has been some typing errors and a few grammar errors too. I think we should link this post to the I ching forum as quotes. This room is for general discussion and i shouldn't talk about I ching too much here.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri May 15, 2015 12:33 am

Sir Mullich Vn wrote:I think we should link this post to the I ching forum as quotes. This room is for general discussion and i shouldn't talk about I ching too much here.
I will move your entire thread into the I Ching forum for you, and you can then talk about it all you like on that board.

BTW thank you for our first lesson to investigate the ability of I ching to bypass approximation.

Enjoy!

EoT  :smt002  :smt002

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat May 16, 2015 3:17 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:
Sir Mullich Vn wrote:I think we should link this post to the I ching forum as quotes. This room is for general discussion and i shouldn't talk about I ching too much here.
I will move your entire thread into the I Ching forum for you, and you can then talk about it all you like on that board.

BTW thank you for our first lesson to investigate the ability of I ching to bypass approximation.

Enjoy!

EoT  :smt002  :smt002
Looks like I should upgrade myself from technological morass, technological Neanderthal that I am :-( and get myself a tablet!

Or some tablet, to stop my head from spinning! :smt009
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Sat May 16, 2015 5:10 pm

Let's talk a little bit more about Pro Evolution Soccer. In Vietnam the 2 guys called Quang Barcelona and Quân Belgium play it fabulously however they might not score as many as controlled shots as i do since i exchange the buttons. The combination of X+L1 is much easier than the combination of R2+Box. I'm not an expert in Pro Evolution Soccer but very talented at making use of I ching to predict the outcome of any match, be it against human or computer players.

In Vietnam there is a guy nicked Kaka whose real name is Pham Quy Hai, and that guy is well-known within the Vietnamese hackers' community. This guy might aspect thousands of hackers, commanding them in playing tricks on a countless number of people. I have warned him that someday i may appear on Youtube, casting numerous hexagrams asking if there will be anything bad happen to some of his followers. I will take a camera to record the casting steps, so i cannot tell lies.

Please note that you can take advantage of the computer to do amazing things. Soon in the future people will live even on Moon or Mars. In the power of the gods nothing is impossible.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

Sorry Sir if ?uestion naïve but other than yes/no or similar binary answers does I-ching give more information about question as well?

For instance someone asks: Will I get married in 2015?
Will an expert be able to tell something about the person asking (seriousness of intent etc) and her would be husband?

Or if question is: Will my earnings increase in 2015?
Will an I-C expert see also a change in job/location or even a loss of earnings instead of a 'yes' answer to the question about earnings?

Please educate us I-C challenged members.

Thanks
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Sun May 17, 2015 1:53 am

Hello Rohiniranjan, for those who don't speak Chinese or Vietnamese it might be the first choice for them to study the Wild Crane style of I Ching by first reading the book Super I Ching written by Alex Chiu. You first read the first and the last 50 pages of that book, and you'll notice what I ching can do.

Generally when someone makes acquaintance to I ching he'll first read the King Zhou style of I Ching, which is a wonderful classic named "the Classic of Changes". However I ching has many styles, for example, Meihua Yishu, a kind of numerology, or another one known as Juge Liang style. I recommend you, beside reading the other styles, to consider the Wild Crane style among the top priorities.

The questions you have asked are so easily handled by the Wild Crane style of I ching. When you visit Hong Kong, Taiwan or Malaysia, you'll see many future tellers sitting at some places, ask them any question, and most of them can give answers through different techniques. In China or Vietnam, these actions aren't prevalent in public places, due to a lot of reasons.

A fun thing, when you look at Vietnam on the World map, you might notice the symbol of Yang-Yin, in which the Hainan Island of China is land within sea, yin within yang, and the Tonlesap Great Lake of Cambodia is sea within land, yang in yin. The Chinese consider sea as yang, because water moves faster than soil. They call the oceans "đại dương", which means "great yang", and call the continents "đại lục", which means "great number 6". In I Ching number 9 indicates a yang line and number 6 indicates a yin line. For example "cửu ngũ" means a yang fifth line, whereas "lục nhị" means a yin second line.

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Sun May 17, 2015 1:59 am

Oh i have submitted the same reply twice due to some technical problems. Please delete the duplicated post.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun May 17, 2015 10:54 am

Thanks for the information
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Please delete the duplicated post

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon May 18, 2015 12:38 am

Please delete the duplicated post.
DELETED AS REQUESTED.

Salutations!

EoT  :smt003

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:07 am

Now i often play Pes on PS4 system, the game console is easier to handle and I officially reassign the buttons as follow: R2 short pass (with ball) and pressure or tackling (when chasing ball); R1 (R1 not R2) special controls; L2 dash; L1 shoot (when with ball) and teammate pressure (when without ball); X is for Cursor change; Box is for Through ball (with ball) and for Sliding Tackle (while no control of ball); Triangle now is used in manual controls; and Circle button to deal with Long ball and Calling out the Goalkeeper. So only the control for long balls when in possession of the balls remains unchanged. All other button functions are reassigned.

Please take notes that those above button reassignments are made by me to be applied in Play Station 4 only. PS4 consoles are more user-friendly which make reassigning buttons like above realiable.

Why i have to do this? For example, originally L2 is used in manual controls, now i change from L2 to Triangle and press Triangle all the time when defence, and see what happens, the defenders intercept the passes nicely! You may ask "which finger do you use to press Triangle all the time when defence?". I will tell you at another post.

Ok remember things related to I Ching where i tell you about the power of I ching to bypass approximation? Tired of casting the 3 coins manually? Try MS Excel. Still tired of counting the six strikes after pressing Enter or Clicking 100 times? Do all at once in a sheet. And write down some functions to let Excel help you in statistics.

In the next post i will write more thoroughly on I Ching. Thanks for reading.

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:29 pm

I'm sorry i talked too much on PES and seemed to neglect somewhat on the main topic of I Ching. Now in this post I just tell you some brief things i' ve tried.
When playing PES on PS 4 system I only play around with the Left Analog Stick but I can dribble and dash dribble both with only the Left Analog Stick! You know why? Think twice. It is easy. I guess very few in the world have tried that! Lol.
Pes 2015 is a disappointment. We can chip shot (lobe) at high speed but cannot make a controlled shot at high speed. Sony producers please change that to look like previous Pes versions.
Now in a future post I will introduce these things in parallel with I Ching. Just some short descriptions about what they are, what they do in terms of prediction. Why? If i talk about them thoroughly the posts will become spams, since there are specific room for a given subject.
They are Tử Vi Đẩu Số (Ziwei Doushu - Purple Star Astrology), Tử Bình (Four Pillar Astrology), Bát Tự Hà Lạc (Bazi Heluo), Lục Nhâm Đại Độn (Liuren Dadun), Kỳ Môn Độn Giáp (Qimen Dunjia) and Thái Ất Thần Kinh (Taiyi Shenjing - The Holy Teachings on the Universe).
I'm sure that if anyone of you master the latter 3 given branches of study mentioned above, he or she will become like Nostradamus or Vanga!

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:46 pm

Which one did you become...?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “I-Ching”