In order to be experienced at I Ching, this is the one you must read!

I-Ching or the "Book of Changes" is an ancient Chinese divination manual and book of wisdom. Know more about it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sir Mullich Vn

In order to be experienced at I Ching, this is the one you must read!

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:43 am

In addition to making use of Excel to generate 100 hexagrams at the same time to ask for only one question so that you will see nearly all, and even all 100, will give the same answer on the core issue of the question you are asking (for example, "will i be safe?") this is the one truly great opinion I must tell you:

A lot of people laugh at you about the I Ching that you are practicing? For example, there are 100 people sneering on what you are doing.

Then, give to each of them 3 coins, one after another, tell everyone of them, please throw the coins six times (each person throw six times), asking "In 1 year will there be any harm happening to the person (you) that you are mocking?". And taking video of every person throwing the coins and tell them to sign with their signatures of what they have thrown to be (the coins).

And see, all of the results are the same, no matter there are 100 different people throwing the coins with their different hands!

Thank you for reading, and keep practicing yourself!

Return to “I-Ching”