Anything could help you become clairevoyant, really! See the coincidence with T-Ara!

I-Ching or the "Book of Changes" is an ancient Chinese divination manual and book of wisdom. Know more about it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sir Mullich Vn

Anything could help you become clairevoyant, really! See the coincidence with T-Ara!

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:25 pm

Hello guys,

There are bundles of coincidences happening to me through the years that if only I made them public I might become well known even to the world!

The story now I tell about T-Ara, a well-known K-pop star girl group.

In 2014, they published the song "Number 9". In Vietnamese, No. 9 sounds nearly like my father's name. In the "Number 9" MV, Qri's upper chest seems to have the word "DEAD". My father died at the time when that song was just completely newly composed and was the hottest K-pop song at the time.

At that time also there was an event called "Haiyang 981" better known in Vietnam as "HD 981". No. 9 in Vietnamese sounds nearly like my father's name and 81 was his age when passed away. "Haiyang" is "Marine". He taught at the faculty of Climate - Hydrology and Marinology while working in an university.

I often talk to you about taking advantage of Excel to generate 100 I Ching hexagrams at one time. 100 in Vietnamese is also "bách". and a doctor named "Nguyễn Trọng Bách" (and who is he, if you really want to know i will tell otherwise will not) died right at the time I first told you about that method.

Just dozens of meters from my house, there was a doctor named "Nguyễn Xuân Tính". "Tính" means "calculate". When I bought a Masstel tablet PC (in Vietnamese it is called "máy tính bảng". the compound word contains the word "tính") one day that doctor who was just under 60 and who had been too strong all before that day suddenly fell ill and died the next day.

So, once again I must say that I have bundles of coincidences however being famous might also be a problem if we cannot handle the state of being famous well. Therefore I just tell you some as examples.

Now let's see some funny things. I, like many others, like K-Pop. As transliterated into Vietnamese: Park JiYeon = "Phác Trí Nghiên", Park SoYeon = "Phác Chiêu Nghiên", Bae Suzy = "Bùi Tú Trí", Ban Ki Moon (UN General Secretary = "Phan Cơ Văn", Italy = "Ý Đại Lợi", Aung San Suu Kyi=? Please note that it is just for fun.

Thank you very much for reading my post.

Return to “I-Ching”