Even though few read the posts, I still need to post this one.

I-Ching or the "Book of Changes" is an ancient Chinese divination manual and book of wisdom. Know more about it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sir Mullich Vn

Even though few read the posts, I still need to post this one.

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:19 pm

There are a few things I'd like to mention today:

1) In the near future, i will introduce "casting 33 (thirty three coins) at the same time. 2 power 33 equals more than 8 billion!

2) The "premise of Euclide", it is and always be an accepted truth without proving. Nearly everything else, including Buddhism, Christianity and Communism must be proved prior to acceptance. Therefore, infinity (including the undebatable premise of Euclide) is an easy truly true truth, so, mysticism is of course a TRUTH.

3) When playing PS4 I prefer the Right Stick to move players, the left hand is darned artistically to the right hand. When the right hand controls the Right Stick, the Left hand press X and Triangle at the same time to make a finesse shot!

4) Some Vietnamese guys are still playing dirty tricks. Programming with Visual Basic is not difficult. A lot of things are created just by a mouse. If I forget anything else, just google and the syntax will appear! There will be a program relating to Palmistry in which there will be pictures catogorised, for example: poverty, illnesses, death, misfortune, etc so that the bad men will read and see for themselves easily!

5) In 1994, the first computer I really practiced on at home was that of a man named Thái Thượng Triết. Coincidentally, Triêt means Philosophy and Thái Thượng means the boss of many things including I Ching. You should read the Chinese fiction "Records on the Journey to the West" to know more about him.

6) About Vanga, the famous Bulgarian prophetess. Playing with words, Vanga is "Văn Gà". Some years ago, I would play the so called "Age of Empires the Rise of Rome Expansion Pack" (Vietnam plays it a lot, damned), my nickname was "Trần Văn Dậu". Should you understand Vietnamese, you'll see "Gà" and "Dậu" both means hen or rooster, indicating a person who is not good at playing some games. Some years later I realized the coincidence!

7) About Donald Trump: In Vietnamese, there are at least 2 words for "100": "Bách" (now often found in Literature and History) and "Trăm" (easily found everywhere for example on the Vietnamese cash). "Trăm" is pronounced nearly like "Trump". You all know I have always talked about taking advantage of Excel to generate 100 hexagrams all at once. And now Trump "Trăm" "100" won the eletion!

8) My prophetic ability is too good. The 2 recent plane accidents: 1 of a Bolivian airplane carrying a Brazilian football team crashed in Colombia and the other of a TU plane of Russia have coincidences relating to me! Yes, surely! I will tell later, I can even make money on those incidents, however it is rather inconsiderate now. Even the German Wings accident was related to Phan Thị Bích Hằng, a well known Vietnamese medium who can talk to the dead!

Thank you for reading! I appreciate your kindly spiritual support!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Will 2017 be the year that we finally get I-Ching readings on MB?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:20 pm

Sir,

OK, but exactly what type of spiritual support are you asking for from the other members?

Are you for example simply wanting us to agree that your prophetic ability is too good?

Or are you using this information to support your qualifications for offering I-Ching readings on this forum?

As you have already convinced us long ago that you are well qualified to do this.

Perhaps it might have been better to simply offer to give 33 coin readings to our members, and allow them to decide whether they are interested in getting a reading from you, and see where it goes from there.

It is not too late to do so. Of course that is when you are ready to introduce 33 coin readings, sometime in the near future.

You have the green light from the site admin to go ahead with this offer, if you have been waiting for our permission.

May I be the first person on your list of requests, when this eventually happens?

Brian  Image

Sir Mullich Vn

Re: Even though few read the posts, I still need to post this one.

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:35 pm

I am sorry to you since I reply too late. Of course my prophetic ability is too good.

The problem is in Vietnam the people on the whole are not good. Travelling to Vietnam you'll listen to foul languages every second!

For a lot of youths in Vietnam HCM or VNG (the considered greatest leaders of all time) are merely nothing. Our money pocket is the biggest concern.

They even do not remember HCM birthday. So in such a society I Ching is understood only by a few.

In my opinion Nguyen Binh Khiem is 1 among 3 greatest fortune tellers of all time. The 3 greatest prophets of all time as we agree are the Buddha, the Christ and the Islam Founder. And the 3 greatest fortune tellers of all time are Nostradamus, Vanga and Nguyen Binh Khiem. In the time of the Ming dynasty in China, Luu Ba On was well known for being a superb I Ching prophet who helped the first Ming Emperor to seize power, but later another Ming emperor praised a Vietnamese prophet, Nguyen Binh Khiem, such action was too rare in a society like China where there were too many great I Ching scholars. My prophetic ability is too good, how ever the question such as When will an exact date for a major earthquake in North Amarica is a very very difficult question.

Now I am enjoying playing Deck Heroes Legacy, the bad Vietnamese guys keep on disturbing me through hacking or negotiating with DHL servers to continuously place system messages on the home screen of DHL to intimidate me. For example some days ago I played Pro Evolution Soccer, talked to a folk that the Russian script was borrwed from that of Bulgaria, and today there was a message "Congratulations, Sofia - Russia (?) has drawn a 5* creature (...) from the Altar!". They kept investigating each step I did on DHL, they knew I watched the cards of El Toro, the top player, and the was the message "Congratulations, El Vodo ... ! ". In Vietnamese, "vo doi" might mean champion. I can tell you for sure that everyday the Vietnamese VTV1, national channel does tons of tricks on me, CIA and KGB know that. If I face no troubles from VN authority after posting that, then you'll know what I tell you is true!

Another thing to say, I can tell definitely for sure that everyone has his fate, even those who are doomed to die! But how to overcome destiny is a too complicated question! Therefore at the moment I have not advanced far in my bewitching talent. If someone invites me to a graveyard to pray for the dead, I am still not comfortable to do that. Some people just boasters but bold then can earn a lot of money! To tell someone that he is going to die is still uncomfortable to me. Unlike Shao Wei Hua of China, if someone is doomed to die, he even tells that in his books.

In the matter of just calculating only one hexagram, I at the moment cannot be compared to the eloquent Shou Wei Hua. But I generate 100 hexagrams at a time and always find nearly all of them tell the same thing. So one thing for sure I can tell with almost certainty who will become 1st place in English Premier League or in La Liga. Back to Euro 2016, at that time the house next to mine rebuilt and my house temporarily did not have a portal, and at that time Portugal (look at Portal) won the tournament! I once kept talking about the event of Sept. 11th in the US, and right at that time a VN fighter plane fell, 2 pilots, 1 survied, 1 - 1, a helicopter was sent to find them crashed, 9 died.

Sorry at the moment I cannot begin to do I Ching predictions in the forum because the atmosphere in my society is too stressful for scholars, it is only very pleasant for drinkers and loud boasters. But I will do that asap.

Sir Mullich Vn

Re: Even though few read the posts, I still need to post this one.

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:58 pm

Swear to all of you, plz read the above post first,

In that long post i talked about Deck Heroes Legacy, then talked about the pilots that died.

Often the word "sacrifice" is used for the soldiers who die in battles or mission.

In Deck Heroes Legacy, there is a Rune called "Sacrifice Rune", Dalilah from Faction Mortii has Sacrifice skill.

Swear just 5 minutes after closing Google Chrome when focusing on DHL when having only 500 Glory points I draw only one Rune, and look, it is a Level 5 Orange Rune!

Apparently they are watching me closely!

Return to “I-Ching”