I like Deck Heroes Legacy but got banned

I-Ching or the "Book of Changes" is an ancient Chinese divination manual and book of wisdom. Know more about it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sir Mullich Vn

I like Deck Heroes Legacy but got banned

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:19 pm

I have just been banned on Deck Heroes Legacy maybe for discrimination.

However it is very unfair, the Vietnamese dirty guys keep on playing tricks on me, and I must defend myself. I swear to prove my I Ching proficiency in that game but maybe now do not have the chance anymore. I will not give up. There are a few things I would need to tell you:

Deck Heroes Legacy is a great game to practice I Ching. There are a lot of choices to be made. For example:
- Ask will there be 1 or 2 or 3 Oracle shards at 6 - 9.
- Ask if it is right to evovle a specifice creature, or save resources for another creature or purpose.
- Ask if at the moment can we win any specific guy in Arena, if not don't play.
- Ask what gate at Sky Arena to choose to enter.

I am not afraid. The VIetnamese dirty guys are the ones who are responsible for my discriminative statements. I am going to have a camera at home and show them my I Ching proficency.That is too enough. I Ching should not surrender before those stupid persons. They can force my to stop playing Deck Heroes, but they dare not tell Vietnam police, that showed their evil doings.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: I like Deck Heroes Legacy but got banned

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:50 pm

I do not think that your I Ching proficiency was in question, but unfortunately you and you alone are responsible for whatever you say or do.

Whether or not you were responding to being personally attacked by these people, each forum has its own set of rules which you presumably agreed to when joining, and clearly you have broken those rules which is the apparent reason for you being banned.

If on the other hand you are suggesting actual criminal behavior has been carried out by the people who run the site, or by these other players which the police might be interested in, then this is something completely different.

A site owner or moderator's right to enforce these rules as they see fit to do so does not automatically make them evil.

Sometimes we have to re-balance the needs and rights of a particular individual, with the needs and rights of all the other members.

This is done in order to maintain peace and harmony between all remaining participants.

Being human and therefore by definition imperfect, means that we sometimes make mistakes or errors of judgement.

It does not seem fair that this ban has been applied when you were enjoying the game so much, but who ever said that life must always be fair to everyone, all of the time?

Is the ban permanent?

Can you make an appeal, that the ban be lifted?

Do you feel that it is worth the effort and emotional upset involved in challenging this ban?

The above having been said I am truly sorry that this has happened to you, and I sincerely hope that you can find a satisfactory alternative game and/or website as a replacement.

Regards,

Brian

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:35 pm

Oh friends,

I liked Deck Heroes Legacy, but after that I found out I might not like it!
- Its game play is great, creative, beautiful pictures.
- It makes players beget thousands of different strategies.
- It makes way for I Ching practicing. For example, pressing enter for a hexagram asking will the next card in Pyramid Solitaire of Windows 10 that I am playing, will it be above 10 to King or less than 10, it will be much more boring than asking an I Ching Question for Deck Heroes Legacy :"Should I upgrade Oracle or Faen Rampager to level 15?".
- I could have been exceptionally addictive.

But:
The only problem the game has is it is unbearably time-consuming, and if they do not ban me, I will quit myself! Playing only the US server is boring! Took maybe 3 months to get some real powerful cards, waste of time! Playing 7 languages at the same time is too funny but very tiring and should be quit immediately!

I had been playing it in nearly every different server and I have known what the game is and what it can do, I have had different 4 and 5 star cards in different servers. I was even given a Zodiac card at new Taiwan server (Tw has 2). Korean server grants free 200 energy everyday which makes it highly competitive, I even got 3 Hanuman cards and was going to have Paragon at Korean server account! At 7 different servers I have went through countless battles against the most powerful cards, all Zodiacs and all things which have the Revive skills! Therefore i have understood what the game can do, and since it is so time-consuming, I feel the need to stop immediately! In case I like the arts and beautiful fairies? Just google images and download and print, that's all!

Thank you!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:25 am

The only problem the game has is it is unbearably time-consuming, and if they do not ban me, I will quit myself! Playing only the US server is boring! Took maybe 3 months to get some real powerful cards, waste of time! Playing 7 languages at the same time is too funny but very tiring and should be quit immediately!
Then in a way they are doing you a favor by banning you?

If they had not done so, you would have chosen to quit.

It means that you do not have to feel embarrassed by having to quit using the US server and lose your reputation as an advanced player, so that you could move onto a much more responsive server somewhere else.

Problem solved!

It sounds like hard work to me, but if it makes you happy, then that is what is really important here.

All the best,

Brian :smt031

Return to “I-Ching”