Will Vietnam be champions of AFF Suzuki Cup 2018 - I ching reading

I-Ching or the "Book of Changes" is an ancient Chinese divination manual and book of wisdom. Know more about it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sir Mullich Vn

Will Vietnam be champions of AFF Suzuki Cup 2018 - I ching reading

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:23 pm

tLet us see those pictures first. I will return analyzing those I ching hexagrams for the question in a short while.
Attachments
q5.jpg
q4.jpg
q3.jpg
q2.jpg
q1.jpg

Sir Mullich Vn

Re: Will Vietnam be champions of AFF Suzuki Cup 2018 - I ching reading

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:00 pm

Today I do some more I ching hexagrams questioning about Thailand, the Philippines and Vietnam and their chances of winning AFF Suzuki Cup 2018 (I forgot about Malaysia that could be a mistake sorry about that in case they get into the final match).

Based on the hexagrams I 've checked, I think Thailand has the biggest chance to win, and even they can raise the cup at My Dinh stadium of Vietnam. Though I'm from Vietnam but I respect the I ching hexagrams and Vietnam has to try hard to beat Thailand at the final match.

About the question "Will the Philippines be the champions of AFF Suzuki Cup 2018?" (Philippines có vô địch AFF Suzuki Cup 2018 không?), we check the hexagram and find out that the U line (this case Philippines) has the K element (hào Tử Tôn - Kid line in Sport means to lose), and look at the 4th line where K moves turning into B (hào Huynh Đệ - brother) and turning back to produce K which makes K even stronger. So Philippines can say goodbye to the cup.

Another hexgram of the same question above, we can see that the 3rd line has an advancing B star (hào huynh đệ tiến), B advances producing K, meaning to lose in sports. So Philippines again will not win the cup.

About the question "Will Vietnam beat the Philippines at AFF Suzuki Cup 2018 semi final?" (Việt Nam có thắng Philippines ở bán kết AF Suzuki Cup 2018 không?), let us check the posted image of the relating hexagram, the U line (this case the Philippines) has a strong advancing moving K star (from Mùi K to Tuất K), again K (hào Tử Tôn - Kid line) means to lose in sports, exams, wars, etc. So Vietnam will definitely beat the Philippines at AFF Suzuki Cup 2018 semi final.

Now to the most important issue that the Vietnam fans are asking about whether or not VN will be the champions of AFF Suzuki Cup 2018, which I'm afraid not.

The first hexagram solving the issue just mentioned, Vietnam has the very promising hexagram, "Địa Trạch Lâm", right at the first time, "lâm means to arrive, that sounds good at first but the problem is that this is not a moving hexagram, none of the lines moves, however it is still considered to be promising. So I decide to press enter to generate another hexagram about that same question and this hexagram seems to be a nightmare for Vietnam.

We have the hexagram Hỏa Trạch Khuê which is not good at its meaning. Look at the J line (this case Vietnam, and U line Thailand ofcourse, and let us compare the strength of the 2 lines, who is stronger will win), look at the J line we see a moving line from Thân Kim K to Mùi Thổ B, and I have stated above that K and B is not good in matters of sports, exams, wars, etc. Again we see a moving line from K to B, and B produces back K which makes K even stronger. A strong K star is very good when asking about illness, safety, but in sports, lose. And we see the U line, Thailand has the R star, but it is not moving, but might move in the future.

So I conclude the chance for Vietnam to win the cup in the final match against Thailand is only 10%, 90% for Thailand. I am sorry I have not done any hexagram asking about Malaysia's chance of winning the cup. If they progress to the final match, i'll do that.

Thank you for reading this post. Don't give up, Vietnam.

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:01 pm

OK now i'll post the hexagrams so that you can check when reading the above post.
Attachments
vn - thai 2.jpg
vn - thai 1.jpg
vn - plp.jpg
plp1.jpg
plp1 - a.jpg

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:12 pm

And again, when we talk about the hexagrams which I did on November 16th, right after the match between Vietnam and Malaysia, and when the match between Thai and Indo had not yet begun, we can see Thai has the biggest chance of winning the cup, Vietnam has some chance though.

The hexagram made on Nov 16th showed Thailand has the Triple Combo of Thân-Tý-Thìn. Tý this case is the root of the combo and the final match will take place at the month of Tý (11th lunar month, 12th solar month), I did not post the hexagrams for Indonesia nor Singapore because when looking at their hexagrams, I felt they had no chance.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

FINAL WARNING!

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:52 pm

To Sir Mullich

You are welcome to share your knowledge of I-Ching with us on Mystic Board, but this invitation does NOT extend to you posting your highly inappropriate and irrational opinions, as well as your grandiose claims about your abilities as a prophet on these spiritual forums.

I seem to remember that you were warned about this on other websites, before being banned.

* Please do only what you are here for, which is hopefully to offer all of us a more positive understanding of how this ancient Chinese divination method can be used to get a clearer picture of what the future may hold in store for us, as well as taking any I-Ching reading requests made by our members. **

For example viewtopic.php?f=30&t=87655

Any repeat of the above behaviours will automatically see you being permanently banned from this site, with no right for you to question or appeal the decision.

Ordering or threatening any administrator or moderator not to do what it is their job to do will be severely and immediately punished, according to the terms and conditions to which you agreed during the registration process.

On the other hand, if you do only what I hope you are here for (* to **), then you will always have my full support and sincere appreciation for your efforts to help other members.

FINAL WARNING!

This thread is closed.

Brian :smt018

Return to “I-Ching”