what my mom told me..

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

blackrose435

what my mom told me..

Post by blackrose435 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:41 pm

E4333
Last edited by blackrose435 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:58 pm

There are the good, the bad, the ugly in all things...including psychic readings.  It is, like all things, buyer beware!  

To aid the search a little...seek out someone with a bit of a spiritual approach.  In that way, at least they may have some ethics and/or care about others.  Spirituality in its purest form is about service to others.

Obviously, your mom had a bad experience.  It might help more if she said who with, so you can avoid the same problems.  Certainly, not all are bad or evil for using their talents to aid others.

Psychic Chef

Bad luck

Post by Psychic Chef » Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:07 pm

Hi
Your mum had two bad readings one was distrustful and the other one was a shocker
The bad reading that your mum had all those years ago and the associated ill feeling, comes from other things that your mum didnt tell you about the person that flim flamed her.
It was sad that it came to the point that she has blamed all of us because of him.
As a rule you create your own luck and you make your own choices in life.
If you take advice from a Psychic make sure that you have researched them before you try them.
Finally it is up to you weather you take onboard the advice or not.

There are some amazing ones around these days that make up for the other kind.
I hope that helps
Cheers Pete

HappyChic727

Post by HappyChic727 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:34 pm

The last reading that I had about myself was a few years back.  I wasn't too thrilled with what the psychic said.  She said that I had more work to do on myself.  WHAT?  That just couldn't be.  I had worked so hard for so many years.  But, she was right.  

Once, on my way back from doing an errand for my boss, I stopped off at a psychic's house for a $5 reading in Deptford, NJ.  I was in a bad way and needed a reading.  I remember that the psychic said that I always had a smile on my face but that I was hurting inside but that I could fool everyone, even my own mother.  That was true.  I became a master at that.

I once stopped on the boardwalk in Atlantic City with some friends to get a $5 reading.  She told me about a girl at work who was backstabbing me.  It turned out to be true.

I don't think that I ever had a bad reading but for sure, there are bad people out there who will take your money and give some general reading and send you on your way.  

There are some very nice and trustworthy people here, some are those who responded to you.  You know the saying "all guys are jerks?" or "all women are b's?" . . . well, those sayings aren't true so why would all psychics be bad?  You have to take what they say and use it to your advantage.  Children are psychic - they aren't bad.  Maybe your Mom did have a bad experience or two or maybe her religion was a part of what she told you.  

We are all psychic to a degree.  

Just to lighten up the moment . . . a local restaurant put this on their sign:

Your Horoscope says that you will be eating at Luigi's tonight!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:51 pm

That reminds me of the sign in the window of a bank situated next to a cemetery: you may not be able to take it with you, but you can sleep next to it.  There was a run on the bank.  LOL

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:12 pm

spiritalk wrote:That reminds me of the sign in the window of a bank situated next to a cemetery: you may not be able to take it with you, but you can sleep next to it.  There was a run on the bank.  LOL
::laughs:: That's funny!!!!

HappyChic727

Post by HappyChic727 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:09 pm

spiritalk wrote:That reminds me of the sign in the window of a bank situated next to a cemetery: you may not be able to take it with you, but you can sleep next to it.  There was a run on the bank.  LOL
OMG!

Return to “Psychic”