Need help: can't control telepathy

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sine23

Need help: can't control telepathy

Post by Sine23 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:55 pm

Basically about 5 months ago I smoked weed (for the last time) and I haven't felt like the same person since. I developed a feeling of constant pressure in my head, and it lead to me slowly developing a power for psychic seduction. However, for the most part I couldn't control who I used it on so I seduced literally everybody I stood near or looked at. As time passed I continued to give off more and more of this energy.

And now about 3 weeks ago someone played some sort of trick on me and made it so instead of automatically seducing people, I was automatically sending my thoughts out to everyone by somehow manipulating my energy patterns. I'm giving off an intense amount of energy still, and it's very distressing because everyone can hear me think. I'm in a constant telepathic state.

I've already tried several things but it feels like it's totally out of my control.

So my question to all of you is do you have any ideas or advice on how to fix this? Or do you know of anyone near Greensboro, NC who I could see about this kind of thing? I'd at least like to return to the state in which it was psychic seduction, if not get rid of it completely.

Thanks

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:48 pm

You opened with the weed and CHOSE to stay in that state.  There is only one person in charge of all this....YOU!  If you think it is fun to be intrusive with any skill or talent, that is how it will operate and from what level.  You are now seeing the other side...a disruption to your own state of wellbeing.  

Protection and grounding are important to all psychic activities.  Try to find exercises that work for you and protect and ground yourself and it will come into control.

TAKE CHARGE!

blackrose435

Post by blackrose435 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:53 pm

Last edited by blackrose435 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:01 pm

There was a discussion on alcohol and psychic work.  I hope they all see that there is a down side to using 'substance' to open their mind.  It is not a short cut, nor are there any in life.  If you have a problem, then only YOU can find that solution.

Begin by not taking the substance.  Then, when the mind is clear, use tools of your own consciousness (visualization, meditation, affirmation) in ritual and consistent manner to train the mind to other directions.  (See my blog for information on the tools)

Be assured there are methods and means...you must pick up and want to make the changes in body, mind, spirit.

Return to “Psychic”