How to find a reputable physic in my area?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sin City Girl

How to find a reputable physic in my area?

Post by Sin City Girl » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:59 am

I am interested in visiting a physic in my area.  I am very curious in my past lives with my current significant other.  How do I go about finding someone for this type of reading that is reputable and accurate, with good "physic ethics"?

So many seem phony...

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:34 am

Word of mouth is the best option.  Ask those around you as many dont say they have seen a psychic for fear of ridicule.  So it is best to speak with those in your area to see if they know of any.  

If your new or people around you dont have much to say then you just need to follow your gut.  When you call to make an appointment you can see fi their voice leaves you with any impressions.  ask them a few basic questions such as how long does it take?  do you need to bring anything?  Is it taped?.  This will get the ball rolling and give you time to see how they feel to you.  The way they approach your questions and they way they answer will also give you a guide as to how they work.

Going to a psychic is the same as ringing around for a plumber, architect and other professionals.  All have their risks not all uphold normal morals let alone unstated ones and unwritten ones such as a code of ethics for psychics.  

They say their is a reason behind everything so sometimes meeting a dead beat gives you your boundaires and help you to define exactly what you want from a business prospective.  

I must say though go with word of mouth or trust that the one you choose is going to help you one way or another.  Keep a positive frame of mind and ask your guides internally for their help in guiding you to the right one and things will fall into place.  Dont force it or be impatient, let it fall as it will.

Goodluck

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:54 pm

Also, trust your own instincts as to compatibility.  No matter how good a psychic may be with a friend, that is no criteria for yourself.  Ethics of course, are another matter...anyone ethical will attract many people.  

The past life type of reading is a specialty and you will have to find someone who actually does that type of reading. In Spiritualism you will find the spiritually focused, few may be with that speciality.

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:02 pm

spiritalk wrote: The past life type of reading is a specialty and you will have to find someone who actually does that type of reading. In Spiritualism you will find the spiritually focused, few may be with that speciality.
Many hypnotists, that have nothing to do with the psychic world, will do a past life regression on you, where you give the information and re-vist your past lives, not a psychic giving their impression. So look into that area too.

Sin City Girl

Post by Sin City Girl » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:30 am

Thanks for the replies everyone, they have all been very helpful and insightful.

Gem, that is very interesting.  I think I will also look into hypnosis.  It would be very nice to find a hypnosis who is also connected to the spiritual world, as I would also like to make a stronger connection with my Spirit Guide.

Or should those be two seperate sessions?

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:35 pm

Its hard to answer that. Many Hypnotists may not believe in spirit guides, they might be totally unspiritual and know nothing about guides, or psychic areas at all. Others might link them all together and call in their own guides and gate keepers to protect you. Ask lots of questions and see what you feel comfortable with :)

Return to “Psychic”