anyone psychics who work with animals?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:09 pm

Animals receive healing energies very well.  I have done some healing work with animals and they make the best receivers of the energies of healing.  They sit quiet, even when it is not their nature, as healing energies are administered.  And I would have to say  there is a real thank you in their demeanour for the healing energies.

LibB

Post by LibB » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:54 pm

Dear Marie, It's hard for me to tell you this. If Alfie is truly ready to go to Heaven then you have a few options. You can be with him or you can say your goodbyes first then go to a quiet place. When my Nanna passed away it was me that let her go. I was with her and the people around (her daughter (my mum) and her priest) They chose not to believe in miracles. When I left my Nanna I was on the train going home and said I now let go of Nanna. When I got home I was given the news she had died. She fell asleep and didn't wake up. Lovingly and peacefully  I set her free from the pain she was in.
You can hold Alfie in your arms and let him go or you can go to a quiet place away from Alfie and let him go. He never wants to leave you and he never will.
My pets are always and still sending me messages from heaven. They are always around to help me cheer up and are always sending me messages to let me know they are still alive in Heaven and that also means they are hear with me. I get messages from my babies who were only a few months old in my womb when they physically had to leave. I have my Nannas visit regularly when they know I need help. (They are here with me now). My friends come and see me often.
My beautiful dog Kizzy has just popped in to tell me she will help look after and play with Alfie in Heaven and help him to understand he hasn't left you at all. She's smiling and wagging her tail. Alfie will also be able to live in your house with you all the time and when you feel him around it will be him wanting you to be happy and believe he is really there.
I have many loved ones in Heaven and they are constantly reminding me that I know they are here even though they are not physical.

Please do what Angelique has suggested and put your nose up to Alfies nose and ask him if he is ready to go to Heaven. It doesn't mean that he wants to or that you want him to. The physical pain may be too much for him and he may well need to leave his body. The other question you need to ask Alfie is whether he can be healed or would like healing.

Alfie may be ready to go but won't as it will cause you anxiety. All loved ones don't want this to occur. So if you give him your love and permission and let him decide, you will know what is best for Alfie. He can never explain how much you have meant to him and how happy he has been with you as there is only the feeling of love that can describe these feelings. Look into his eyes and touch nose to nose. You will then feel the overwhelming love that comes with this and that, my love, is just the beginning of how Alfie feels. Turn it into the size of the Universe and that is more like the amount of love Alfie has for you. You have brought each other the same amount of happiness. Alfie really would like to thank you for allowing him to come home with you when you had so many to choose from. He had a special reason for choosing you and I believe it is because at that time you had the same feelings and were looking for the same things in life. A fresh start, Heavenly love and a lot of kisses and cuddles. Unconditional love......there is nothing like it. Alfie will be happy and out of pain. He will more than likely live with you full time and visit Heaven when he needs to. Not the other way around.

I do hope I haven't upset you. Take care, I know how hard it is but knowing you are doing the best is what makes it special with no regrets.
Make sure Alfie is happy with your decision and you are happy with Alfies decision.
Please know Marie this is not the end, but the start of a new beginning. Please have faith. You'll know in your heart what needs to be done. Listen to your heart.

Shine white light and golden light around Alfie. See streams of light form through his body from his higher self down through his body.

All my love Libby

marie clay

ty

Post by marie clay » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:57 am

thank you libby. i will try again to communicate with alfie. so far ive yet to find the money to visit alfie at my mums [this i find is deeply fustrating]. last time i went round he didnt seem to be bothered by me and he didnt want a fuss off me. i think he got a bit jealious of my daugther who consently wants my attention no matter where i go. but it didnt bother me much that he didnt need me then as his tail was up and he seemed happy enough. he did say his usual hello b4 eating his food thou lol. he has lost control of his bowels now and its annoying my mum {hes totally wrecked the carpets and keeps her awake with his fits at night}. she told me she will wait till i arrive till she takes him to be put asleep even though my dad keeps up the threats of doing it b4 i go down. i dont believe he will but im terrified in case he does. im trying my hardest to get the money together so i can say goodbye. ive also forced my mum into promising i can bury him in the garden lol. i will keep you posted.

LibB

Post by LibB » Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:09 am

My love to you Marie. I know how you are feeling. Please remember he will still be with you always. If you are finding hard to be able to be with him physically due to money issues, try to communicate spiritually. Picture Alfie with you and on your lap. Feel his spirit body with you and continue with the exercise. Nose to nose. pat him and cuddle him and know it is Alfie sitting on your knee. It is always best to do this in private space as most people don't understand or accept spiritual communication. How old is your daughter now? I forget. The second place Alfie will be is with you when he passes on. He will go to Heaven first and then be living with you full time. Kizzy is still panting happily waiting for another friend to play with, she will definitely look after your Alfie. Thankyou I really feel her here with me. Just another reminder of how special Heaven really is.
My feeling is you need to know for sure that Alfie will be OK and is coming home to you anyway. Spiritually is very powerful and you little baby girl will let you know about Alfie. Keep your faith. You'll know when Alfie visits you, it's the time when most humans feel the energy and dismiss it then feel sad and worry about things. Don't worry. Remember to smile. It's OK to cry. Turn them into tears of happiness and knowing.

Love you
Libby :smt051  :smt056  :smt060  :smt059  :smt060  :smt056  :smt051

marie clay

libby

Post by marie clay » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:18 pm

My daughter is 6mths now. Too young to be able to know that Alfie is old and needs comfort too.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:43 pm

She may just remember how soothing a pat and/or comfort stroke can be...to herself as well as the animal.

marie clay

alfie died

Post by marie clay » Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:24 am

I went to see Alfie yesterday. He wouldnt talk to me but I cuddled him and told him he was free to go. This morning my mum called to say he passed away in the night.

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:56 am

{{{{{{{{{{Marie&Alfie}}}}}}}}}}  Peace and love to you both xxxxxxx

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:09 pm

Responded to your email hun  ::hugs:: I'm sorry :(  He's in a better place now

LibB

Post by LibB » Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:38 pm

Sending lots and lots of love to you Marie. Lots and Lots of love to you Alfie.  
:smt056  :smt051  :smt060  :smt059  :smt060  :smt051  :smt056

Love Libby

marie clay

Thank you all

Post by marie clay » Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:28 pm

Thank you to you all  for easing my distress and comforting me when I asked for help. Thanks for the advice and readings. Hes in a better place now I know. It doesnt take away the pain but it helps me deal with it.

Thank you

Marie Clay

ranter

Alfie

Post by ranter » Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:01 pm

What if we all send love, light and healing to Alfie?
Ranter

Return to “Psychic”