what would you do?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

deva

Post by deva » Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:26 am

rohiniranjan wrote:
deva wrote:Hi. Why not try  sending a query to World Vision? They must have a representative in Ethiopia who could perhaps monitor how the money you send (via their organization) is actually being used.

Just my two cents.

Are you ABSOLUTELY sure about the MONITORING PART?
How do they manage to put Television Ads?

I heard that television commercials cost hundreds of thousands of dollars and counting!

Are you telling us that TV stations have turned saintly and are giving Worldvision or similar funds FREE TIME?

Perhaps! I have also read today that Bill Gates is going to give the windows operating system for 3 dollars each, to Third world nations governments who commit themselves to providing each of their children a computer! I hope that comes with a breakfast deal as well! Rumbly and empty stomachs make for worse 'learning' situations than a full-blown ADD in an affluent american or west european child!!

Perhaps they are all saints and I have no problem with that if you choose to believe same...

RR
No, I'm not absolutely sure how World Vision works. It was just something off the top of my head, since I understood LiS was concerned about how the money she plans to send to the Ethiopian girl would end up NOT being used for her education.

What  I merely suggested was for her to ask. She could then decide, based on what she finds out, what's best for her to do.

I do salute LiS for her compassion.

Rohiniranjan

Re: what would you do?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:43 am

Wow! It must be TUESDAY!

Those tend to be the days when I can best express myself ...

Thanks for listening and supporting, dear friend! Soldiers in battlefields often manage to perform only because they KNOW they are not alone!

{HUGS}

RR

[quote="Evie"][quote="rohiniranjan"].......look around right where you currently live. There must be a tiny soul who needs the same love or support. Help him or her and in some cosmic and connected way you would have helped the soul that came up to you as the little ethiopian girl.

Not sure if this helps, but the intention to do so was there, sincerely!

Rohiniranjan[/quote]

IMHO.... these words are the best advise...  :smt003

P E A C E
Evie[/quote]

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:58 am

(I salute LiSes compassion and caring too!

OuM SHANTI

RR

[quote="deva"][quote="rohiniranjan"][quote="deva"]Hi. Why not try  sending a query to World Vision? They must have a representative in Ethiopia who could perhaps monitor how the money you send (via their organization) is actually being used.

Just my two cents.[/quote]

Are you ABSOLUTELY sure about the MONITORING PART?
How do they manage to put Television Ads?

I heard that television commercials cost hundreds of thousands of dollars and counting!

Are you telling us that TV stations have turned saintly and are giving Worldvision or similar funds FREE TIME?

Perhaps! I have also read today that Bill Gates is going to give the windows operating system for 3 dollars each, to Third world nations governments who commit themselves to providing each of their children a computer! I hope that comes with a breakfast deal as well! Rumbly and empty stomachs make for worse 'learning' situations than a full-blown ADD in an affluent american or west european child!!

Perhaps they are all saints and I have no problem with that if you choose to believe same...

RR[/quote]

No, I'm not absolutely sure how World Vision works. It was just something off the top of my head, since I understood LiS was concerned about how the money she plans to send to the Ethiopian girl would end up NOT being used for her education.

What  I merely suggested was for her to ask. She could then decide, based on what she finds out, what's best for her to do.

I do salute LiS for her compassion.[/quote]

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:15 pm

By the law of attraction, it will be received according to the manner of giving.  If it is not from the heart, then it is not necessary, as it will not be received that way.  Love is the key to the whole universe.  That is not philosophical, it is practical.  Do what feels right in your own heart!

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:17 pm

Do what feels right in your own heart!
I think that is the right note to end this thread on before it goes off sideways once more. :)

Return to “Psychic”