Messages or warnings in your dreams?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

soccer mom

Messages or warnings in your dreams?

Post by soccer mom » Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:12 am

Hi all!
This weekend I had the most vivid dream - this happens very infrequently (and I will also post this question on the dream interpretation thread), but the last few very vivid, detailed dreams that I remembered in the morning, actually came true - I had several dreams that I had babies with red hair - (me brown and brown and so is hubby) - and then I had 2 babies with red hair (with my hubby after our first was brown/brown like we are)
Some were specific interactions with people I cared about.

Well, this weekend, I had a VERY vivid and powerful dream of my own death - it was in a car accident - I felt/saw everything as if in slow motion - crumpling vehicles, flying glass - in my dream I was very aware that I was going to die - was praying and coming to terms with that fact while the events happened.  I woke up so shattered and shaken.  I keep looking at my children and praying.
Has anyone ever had a dream like this?
Is this some kind of look ahead, or more a message to interpret?
I don't know how literal to take it, but I've never been this upset.

Anyone ever had a similiar experience or have some insights to share?

Thanks so much.

P.S. Part of why this is has me so freaked out - last fall my friend's husband was killed in an airplane accident.  In the week after his death, my friend found a video he had made for her - in it he said he knew he was going to die in a plane crash soon (wouldn't get to meet the baby she was pregnant with - and he didn't) - he used the video as a way to say good-bye.
So, it makes me more nervous that maybe this was some kind of warning or something.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:30 pm

There are many kinds of dreams - some are predictive and some Just are not.  It would depend upon when in the night you dreamed it.  When we are falling asleep and the mind goes into other states - alpha first - we open to the more psychic area of the mind.  This can be very strong and lucid dreams....and they only occur when you are falling asleep and as you wake in the morning.  The time in between is other states of mind in which the REM sleep and dreaming occurs.  

Your dream, occurring in REM sleep then is symbolic.  It requires you to understand your emotions that are unresolved in the conscious state.  Looking at it from that point of view....some path you are on has some consequences (perhaps that you have not considered) and it may be wise to consider another route?

mizelle25

Dreaming

Post by mizelle25 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:42 pm

Hi, i am very interested in dreams as i have a terrible time at night! just as im nodding off i hear people talking to me, i had my husbands uncle come through to me he was asking me just to say hello to my husband and to tell my husband he was here, and i had a heavy feeling on my back, with the message, after i told him through thought that i would tell him in the morning he went.
I told my husband the next day and he was amazed, that i had the message and the feeling, as when he was a younge boy his uncle use to play a game of standing and rocking on his back.

I have a lot of these things happen almost every night, it makes me very tiered, is  it messages and can i channel to to day time hours.

Any help would be great!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:10 pm

When dreams become about psychic development, it would help to give them an appointment (time) during your busy day for you to sit quiet and attune to the spirit realms.  When you begin to do this, the spirit reaching you during dreams can be told to contact you at your convenience.

You are in charge of your own body, mind, spirit.  That means consciously and unconsciously as in sleep.  So what you decide is good for you is your choice.

Victoria26

Post by Victoria26 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:34 pm

Hello all, My name is victoria and since I was young ive have dreams that have come true and it's nice to know im not the only one as many have never believed me. it's a great comfort. Victoria

happi

i had similar dreams

Post by happi » Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:32 am

i have some dreams where they would felt more differnt than regualr dreams. these dreams are more like they are happening infront of ur eyes. its like watching tv halfsleep. anyway yeh these things happen i would say these people have physic ablities.

Return to “Psychic”