I'm not sure where to post this

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

calibandita

I'm not sure where to post this

Post by calibandita » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:39 am

Hello All,

One of my very best friends died at the young age of 29 on Friday July 13th 2007. His name was Brett and he was one of the most caring and thoughtfull people I'd ever known. He allegedly commited suicide. He had been at my house the night before & told me he would see me the next day because he was working up the street from me. He left no note, and almost no indication that he was even thinking of doing this to anyone who knew him (he had many friends/relatives that he saw on a daily basis). He was having some financial difficulties, and was sad about breaking up with his girlfriend, but nothing that seemed hopeless (at least to all of us who loved him). If he did commit suicide, then I can accept that is the case. But the coroners office here in town, did not perform a complete autopsy on him because they were all in a rush to leave that very day for scheduled vacations. They basically received the body, chalked it up as suicide, and sent him immediatly to the morgue. Not only does that leave many questions un-answered, it was a violation of the law. But there is nothing that can be done now, because 5 days later, when they got back from their vacations, is when they finally called the family to give them the autopsy report that they had been waiting for by the phone. If his Mother had known on Friday that they had claimed they were finished already with the autopsy, she said herself that she would have told them to do a more thorough job, and would have kept his body around for as long as it took to conclude what exactly had happened, instead he was creamated before she even found out what had happened. I am sick over this, because for closesure we all need to know what the real deal was, and we can't get that information.  

I believe in mediums and spirits, and would love if someone could point me in the right direction as far as someone who might be able to contact him and see what really happened.

I'm sorry if this is not appropriate to post here, I just needed to express this tragedy.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:30 am

I am not a psychic.....but since you first posted this in "I need a Hug" I will give you and his whole family such a thing.

It's a very tragic situation and for those who experience it and a very hard time of sorrow and blaming for not having seen it coming.

But in reality...there are no blame....how could we know?....you can read a lot about suicide and what they have in common is the "same story" that it happen suddenly and without forewarning that could prevent it. I am sure some gives such forewarning and I am also sure that they will then be helped.....but you can't go around and protect all your "close" ones against suicide because they are feeling down....because we all are in that stage from time to time.

It's sad the way the autopsy was done.....all shall have the same thorough job....and no vacation or other incident shall have any influence on it.
When a person make suicide it's much more important to do a good job. This because family and friends are in the "blaming ourself " and "why" situation.
When there is option for doubt, then this will lead thoughts upon another track...and even if it takes away a little about "why" and "blame" it will put in a new thought....is he/she been killed.
This thought will then never be answered and one will suffer far more in length then by accepting the "fact" given.
The coroners people deal with such cases a lot....and even if no one is faultless....if they had any doubt about the event...they would not have released the body.

Another Big Grandpa Hug to you and a hope that you will find peace to this problem.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:15 pm

It feels more like misadventure than suicide.  In a funk he might of done something rather dangerous to his wellbeing.  He regrets his actions.  As his life is cut short, he will be working (spiritually) to make up for it.  He is free of his pains and sorrows, but must relieve his own mind of these things as well.

calibandita

thank you

Post by calibandita » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:11 am

thank you, thank you for both of your kind words!!  I feel the same way spiritalk, what you said is exactly how i perceived what happened to him. Thanks to the both of you for sharing your thoughts.

adrianna

Post by adrianna » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:05 am

My condolences for your loss. It is a very tragic situation. However i have grown to learn that those who have passed don't go very far. They are constantly around us, at least their energies are. I've been told once that they is apparently a 'waiting period' of 14months before contacting the spirit of someone that has passed. I may be wrong, but maybe someone on these boards can clear this up.

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:22 pm

Hi calibandita,

I am truly sorry for your loss. As spiritalk suggests, this was a misadventure gone wrong for your friend Brett. A moment of weakness.

Hi Adrianna,

Each death which begins a new life there is no waiting period. Contact can begin almost immediately, to never. A lot depends on the one who passed and the reader you have. :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:20 pm

Adriana:  There have been many suggestions as to the time it takes before a spirit will return to communicate - 3 months is the usual time suggested.  If I had someone come for a reading that had lost someone within even a month - they are too raw with grieving to accept anything or anyone.  

The fact is I have had a spirit that died within 2 weeks return.

I wouldn't say our loved ones are around us all the time...what about their personal progression?  May they not be too busy doing their own thing - learning and growing still - to be there to communicate at anyone else's beck and call?  Consider - what is the afterlife - how is it organized - what happens with our loved ones?  All this will define the communication.

Cal's friend will need a lot of help - as in a hospital type setting - to get over the emotional trauma that must have led to such an action.  Pain does not reside in our spirit - but our mind can hold residual effects of our pain and suffering.  With patience and love he will progress in time.

calibandita

Thanks Adrianna

Post by calibandita » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:19 am

That is an interesting piece of information, i wonder if that is what is thought to be the case? Thanks for taking the time to write to me about this

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:07 am

I just wanted to agree with the others this was a case of whoops and he has accidentally gone too far.  Misadventure for sure.  He hadnt intended to take his own life he thought of it earleir when he was a teen but would never have actually done anything about it.

The only regret may be now that his death states suicide.  You may be able to turn it over as death by misadventure.
He's with an aunt whom passed with cancer, breast I think but she took a long time to go and fought a strong battle.  She is caring for him now and helping him with his healing.  Theres also agentleman wearing brown smoking a pipe and I think hes saying "Say hello to the lil ladies" with a wink.  ooohh he's tipping his hat hes a real old fashioned guy a true gentleman and what a ladies man...

calibandita

Post by calibandita » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:26 pm

wow....flight of the angels what you said is about whom you saw sounds just like Brett.   #1  He ALWAYS wore brown #2  He smoked a pipe  #3 He was very old-fashioned & would have tipped his hat and said something very similar to "lil ladies"

I feel a lot better just talking about this with everyone....thanks so much for your input.  

By The Way Flight....my very best friend Erin is from New South Wales, she lives here in California now, she wondered what part of NSW you were from?

Thanks again & Bless All of You

adrianna

Post by adrianna » Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:25 am

hi spiritalk, thanks for clearing up the information for me. Its always good to have more than one source of information.

Return to “Psychic”