Help please

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:03 pm

The entity always listens to the person they contact.  That is the lesson.  Another person coming in to help the process doesn't have as much influence as we do ourselves.  When you said you would not help, the entity had no option but to move on.  Unfortunately, this can sometimes be to the outside person that comes in.

KHEM

Post by KHEM » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:11 pm

You might want to read : "From one world to another" by Rita Rogers, it will open your mind about what you are going through.

You can have a squint of it here : http://www.amazon.com/One-World-Another ... 0330367331

Besides, the very fact that you have seen,felt and perceived her means that you have some psychic abilities that are evidently "awake" .They may need  training and purifying but that's another matter.

Contrary to popular beliefs, "ghosts" and "lost souls" don't appear to "anyone" regardless of the place being "haunted" or not.

Stay Blessed!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:08 pm

Contrary to popular beliefs, "ghosts" and "lost souls" don't appear to "anyone" regardless of the place being "haunted" or not.

Please explain!

KHEM

Post by KHEM » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:29 pm

As soon as you can perceive, see or feel a "ghost" the same way you can perceive,see or feel somebody who is alive it means that your third eye has been opened. You can choose to ignore it if you want to but you won't stop them from showing up to you.

You can walk in a place that people call "haunted", if your third eye is not open, you won't hear or see anything. You may hear some noises but they will be disturbed because you are not OPEN.

What I mean is this :

it is not because you live in a "haunted" house or place that you will automatically see "ghosts" or "lost souls". Or anybody who go to visit you will experience them as well. It's a matter of frequencies. If you don't vibrate to a frequency close to theirs, you will never experience them, no matter where you live.

By following certain psychic exercises, you can choose when to be open and when you want to "close your door" to the other worlds.
The lady who asked for help has had her third eye opened.
How? That's another matter....

But if she decides to accept that reality, she might want to learn how and when to be open and when to close her vision.There is no obligation to see things or people you don't want to see. You always have the choice.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:32 pm

Thank you for the clarification.

marie clay

thank you

Post by marie clay » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:13 pm

thank you. i have had quite a few 'spirits' pass through my house. i think there must be a shift in energy around the place. not only affecting these 'spirits' but affecting me also. im quite sensitive to people's energy and the environment around me. Ive tried 'closing' my third eye but nothing works. it doesnt matter anyway cuz shes gone but i wouldnt mind finding out who looks over my daughter at night. its a oldish lady and i get the feeling shes kind and is only wanting to help. Thank you for the input anyway. I dont believe any place is really haunted, its just another word to describe a change in the energy balance i suppose.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:20 pm

All spirit entities that stay around a person, place, thing are 'stuck'.  Whatever their purpose, even if it does at first appear benign, is to gain their own attention.  They are not spiritually elevated because they have not been to the light, so they are stuck around the earth and of a low, uneducated, sometimes malevelet nature.  They should, always, be encouraged into the light and removed from the earth plane.

All spirit work is about energies.  We have a material energy and a spirit energy and a mental energy all at work within ourselves.  How you use them is a measure of your own practices and experiences.

KHEM

Post by KHEM » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:01 pm

The thing is not try to close your third eye but to refine it. They will never go out of your life. As mentioned previously, those are not encounters that happen to anybody and you might want to learn to better use your gift.

There is also that book you might want to read it is called "Invisible Helpers" , you can read it here :

http://www.anandgholap.net/Invisible_Helpers-CWL.htm

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:03 pm

Those that come to help us (see: guardians, guides, teachers) do not come as a disturbance.  They stand ready and willing, through love, to aid the journey that is your life.  Any spirit that is leaving trails of disturbance in any way is not for your own best good, nor should they be encouraged.

Return to “Psychic”