Reading so right

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Deucalion

Reading so right

Post by Deucalion » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:24 am

Hi, not sure if I have put this in the right forum, but as it concerns a reading I had a while ago it seemed like the right place.  A while ago I asked for a reading because after 2 years of living where I am now, I was still unable to find work.  Most of the time I didn't even get an interview and began to think that my age might be a problem.  The reading confirmed that this might be the case, but said that if I was willing to start at the bottom and work my way up, there would be several opportunities over the coming months.  I continued to look for Administrative work, but got nowhere, so I volunteered to work in an RSPCA shop and was due to start this Friday.  However, on Monday I saw an advert for someone to work part-time in a local bakery.  The days are Monday to Friday which suits me just fine.  I'd never considered working in a bakery before, and don't know the first thing about it.  I went for an interview today and was told I am just what they're looking for.  I start work tomorrow.  Just like the reading said, I will be starting at the bottom learning new skills and I am really looking forward to it.  A HUUUUUGE thank you for a brilliant reading!

Deucalion

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:41 pm

Here is the reading you requested on the 12th of June

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=

Eye Of Tiger was the reader that gave you the information so he is the one whom helped you to see your own worth and show you the tools to achieve your own goals through your determination and persistance.

Well done to both of you!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:52 am

Dear Sally, Image

Thanking you sincerely for your feedback, and very kind words of appreciation for my reading. To hear that it has made such a positive difference in your life by encouraging you to be willing to open your mind to new possibilities that you may have otherwise overlooked is for me to be honest a real emotional buzz,  and it is one of the greatest rewards a reader could ever hope to receive in return for his or her efforts. IMHO

Just a thought. Perhaps they wanted someone like yourself who had never worked before in a bakery, because they would not then need to spend so much time getting you to unlearn what many other applicants would have learnt during previous jobs as a bakery worker. They could therefore begin right from day one with you, in teaching you new skills in a manner that best suited your new employer's particular work set up?

Whatever their reasons were your's is wonderful news, and I wish you continuing good health and all the very best for the future with your new job at the bakery.

Your's truly,

eye_of_tiger Image

Deucalion

Post by Deucalion » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:01 pm

Dear eye_of_tiger,
Thank you for your good wishes.  I've just done my first day, and although it was strange because I didn't know anything I don't think I did too badly.  Keep up the great work you are doing, and I if I ever feel in need of a reading in the future you will hear from me again.

Best wishes

Deaucalion

Return to “Psychic”