Aura pics

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:38 am

And that is just why I call them talents or abilities of the spirit, not gifts.  

Yes, Ty, seeing the image in the page is such a wonderful, creative ability.  As you draw with your hand, I am sure there is a muse.  Eventually you can experiment with psychic art in much the same manner.

My artist friend draws a portrait with her eyes closed, but she does run her hand over the paper before she begins.  Is she seeing it there through closed eyes, and sensitive finger tips?

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:10 am

Hmm, in a sense I can understand how she'd be able to do it with her eyes closed.  Artists have to know the paper they're working with.  To be able to see the image with her eyes close and then draw... well, she's definately honed her skill.  Though, for me to do that would obviously take years.  I'll just have to research and practice.  Get a head knowledge then heart/spirit knowledge. *Oh duh* Lol.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:36 am

Dear friends,

*seeing* or just confirming/reaffirming one final time before the pre-brick is put into the kiln of its final making or perhaps 'baking'?

As all those truly creative and productive amongst us know we must?

More eco-friendly that way!

RR

[quote="spiritalk"]And that is just why I call them talents or abilities of the spirit, not gifts.  

Yes, Ty, seeing the image in the page is such a wonderful, creative ability.  As you draw with your hand, I am sure there is a muse.  Eventually you can experiment with psychic art in much the same manner.

My artist friend draws a portrait with her eyes closed, but she does run her hand over the paper before she begins.  Is she seeing it there through closed eyes, and sensitive finger tips?[/quote]

Rohiniranjan

[[An INNOCENT question for all PSYCHICS and SENSITIVES!]]

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:44 am

How about taking the first dedicated step?

Dissolving this eye-mind-heart-soul divide or even confusion?

If Creator wants to express truly and reach His/Her creation, even blind poets (surdas in India; Milton in the West where Paradise was lost and regained!) will reach the readership, as would the Beethovans and Mozarts and many others!

Reach even those who do not understand their words but then music is the language of the soul!

Pavarotti did that for some of us here and there (May his soul rest in peace) -- but after listening to his music at my personal 'wake' today, I was moved to listen to Beethovan's ninth symphony.

What is the connection between the two?

RR

[quote="Tyrinaniel"]Hmm, in a sense I can understand how she'd be able to do it with her eyes closed.  Artists have to know the paper they're working with.  To be able to see the image with her eyes close and then draw... well, she's definately honed her skill.  Though, for me to do that would obviously take years.  I'll just have to research and practice.  Get a head knowledge then heart/spirit knowledge. *Oh duh* Lol.[/quote]

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:09 am

Only the GIFTED can judge others like them! I suppose!!
All others are just being judgmental!

And the *truly* gifted have no time to judge, for they are on a clock that is winding down fast!

Catch 22?

NO! More like -- if you are on a railway station anyway and do see/find a train that you do want to ride on, better catch it, get in or at least latch on to it!

For there is no Railway timetable published for those seeking soul-journeys, let alone guided-excursions, no matter how widely touted and enticingly offered!!

Unless you hate trains and would rather fly! Many options available!! More enticements too of course, since the stakes just climbed higher!! ;-)

RR

[quote="Tyrinaniel"]Hmm, in a sense I can understand how she'd be able to do it with her eyes closed.  Artists have to know the paper they're working with.  To be able to see the image with her eyes close and then draw... well, she's definately honed her skill.  Though, for me to do that would obviously take years.  I'll just have to research and practice.  Get a head knowledge then heart/spirit knowledge. *Oh duh* Lol.[/quote]

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:22 pm

My friend was an artist in her own right long before she attuned to her spirit guide in a transe state to do the psychic art.  That is what I meant by...spirit tends to use our innate talents to hone our spirit(ual) abilities.

She tells me she was quite frightened by the experience, but while visiting a Spiritualist camp she saw someone doing drawings and knew she could do that too (of course, she felt better! lol) Anyway she went to the canvas and immediately drew a picture that someone came by and recognized as their father.  What an experience!

weezerwall

Post by weezerwall » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:29 pm

Hi Everyone -  :smt006  After reading the posts here, I dug out an "aura" photo I had taken about 15 years ago.  

I've posted it on my blog for those who are interested.. it was taken at a psychic fair - who knows if it's "genuine" or not..  

Let me know what you think? I'll have to dig up a more current (non-aura) photo - maybe someone would still be interested in "reading" it?? (I think "time" has been fairly good to me..) :smt043

Peace,
Weezer  :smt042

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:53 pm

Kewl! Thanks!!

[quote="weezerwall"]Hi Everyone -  :smt006  After reading the posts here, I dug out an "aura" photo I had taken about 15 years ago.  

I've posted it on my blog for those who are interested.. it was taken at a psychic fair - who knows if it's "genuine" or not..  

Let me know what you think? I'll have to dig up a more current (non-aura) photo - maybe someone would still be interested in "reading" it?? (I think "time" has been fairly good to me..) :smt043

Peace,
Weezer  :smt042[/quote]

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:14 pm

There is certainly some interesting color there - the outer rim is purple - that is a very spiritual service color - there are changes going on in spirituality and it will grow over time.  The green around the head would indicate growth and coming from your thoughts you are making things happen in your life.  Pink is a color of love - that is the ultimate base upon which you choose to operate in your dealings with people.

Just some thoughts....

weezerwall

Post by weezerwall » Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:33 pm

Thank you so much, Spirittalk!  

This picture was taken during one of the most dynamic phases of THIS life.  LOTS OF "personal evolution" AND "revolution"!!   :smt043

It was a wonderful time - Was involved in an eclectic spiritual group/community. I soaked up the teachings around me and practiced meditation, re-birthing and EVERYTHING ELSE I did with a PASSION, HUMILITY AND DEVOTION.... ah..... I FELT LOVED - protected, "chosen" and blessed? (Hard to explain..)  -

Love and light,
Weezer..

weezerwall

Post by weezerwall » Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:34 pm

rohiniranjan wrote:Kewl! Thanks!!

:) My joy!

Weezer

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:57 pm

Don't explain Weezer - it was all there in the aura.  This shows how much it is a reflection of all your life's happenings!

When we settle into a spiritual path - feeling confident we are in the right direction - there is a stronger purple/mauve and it becomes wider in the aura.  Presently there is a balance between the spiritual and material and you seek to maintain that approach to life.  This gives it a flow of yellow and green to keep you steady.

All life is change, of course, so there are times this feels out of balance - be steady and it will keep you keeping on.

weezerwall

Post by weezerwall » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:51 pm

spiritalk wrote:Don't explain Weezer - it was all there in the aura.  This shows how much it is a reflection of all your life's happenings!

When we settle into a spiritual path - feeling confident we are in the right direction - there is a stronger purple/mauve and it becomes wider in the aura.  Presently there is a balance between the spiritual and material and you seek to maintain that approach to life.  This gives it a flow of yellow and green to keep you steady.

All life is change, of course, so there are times this feels out of balance - be steady and it will keep you keeping on.

Greetings Spiritalk,

"OUCH!" - Ok. Things that don't require explanation can't be explained - and it's best not to try!   :)  Just  hoped to learn by sharing. I can't see auras yet - and am struggling to maintain my balance.

All I can do for myself at the moment is to associate the colors in this picture my experiences/feelings at the time.  Its helps me "remember".

I HOPE MANY OTHERS WILL POST AS WELL!!  

Blessings and thank you (as always) for the tremendous wisdom you share,

Weezer

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:00 pm

Check out:  http:/www.enchantedencounters.com/auras.htm

This gives a description of the aura and a how to in reading it.

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:51 pm

That link is broken..  I'm getting a white & red search page with link suggestions.

Return to “Psychic”