Aura pics

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

weezerwall

Post by weezerwall » Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:13 pm

Tyrinaniel wrote:That link is broken..  I'm getting a white & red search page with link suggestions.
I got the same thing.  However, after starting at this page I "stumbled" on this by typing Aura into the search field:  

http://www.crystalinks.com/aura.html

Maybe this was the recommendation?  It looks like it gives some good basics.

Weezer

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:18 pm

Crystal links is pretty good, though I found some of her info a bit faulty.  Most of it is good though.

weezerwall

Post by weezerwall » Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:21 pm

Tyrinaniel wrote:Crystal links is pretty good, though I found some of her info a bit faulty.  Most of it is good though.

Hmm.  I haven't had a chance to read the info thoroughly, but will do so.  Thanks!

W.-  :)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:54 pm

[quote="Tyrinaniel"]That link is broken..  I'm getting a white & red search page with link suggestions.[/quote]

Perhaps a sign from the Universe! Seriously!! ;-)

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:56 pm

rohiniranjan wrote:
Tyrinaniel wrote:That link is broken..  I'm getting a white & red search page with link suggestions.
Perhaps a sign from the Universe! Seriously!! ;-)
YES. It means I'm not luffed. *Hides in corner.*

The crystal links page does a pretty good job of explaining auras all together.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:09 am

Dear Tyr,

I do not think that things like aura can be 'explained'!
The part of the brain that explains and understands through logic is very recent and while useful and even essential in today's dog eat dog worldly reality, is inadequate to understand the quantum realm that is more experiential and knows by perceiving directly as opposed to one that learns by explanations and indirect experiences.

RR

[quote="Tyrinaniel"][quote="rohiniranjan"][quote="Tyrinaniel"]That link is broken..  I'm getting a white & red search page with link suggestions.[/quote]

Perhaps a sign from the Universe! Seriously!! ;-)[/quote]YES. It means I'm not luffed. *Hides in corner.*

The crystal links page does a pretty good job of explaining auras all together.[/quote]

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:12 am

It has to be explained in a basic form, or else others won't understand what they're seeing and how to interpret it.  It isn't as if everyone can say, "Oh that color around them is called an aura."  What if they've never heard of an aura before?  Some may just think everyone can see a color around someone.  I didn't have a clue what auras really were until I researched it.  It had to be explained in some form to me.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:41 am

Did knowing all the facts and explanations help you one bit in interpreting it or really KNOWING what you were seeing?

Or was that not your intention when you talked about 'explanation'?

Were you seeking 'explanations' just to figure out that there may be auras and that it was not all in your imagination?

[quote="Tyrinaniel"]It has to be explained in a basic form, or else others won't understand what they're seeing and how to interpret it.  It isn't as if everyone can say, "Oh that color around them is called an aura."  What if they've never heard of an aura before?  Some may just think everyone can see a color around someone.  I didn't have a clue what auras really were until I researched it.  It had to be explained in some form to me.[/quote]

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:17 pm

What I said was pretty simple.  I was seeking to understand what I was seeing when I'd stare at people, mainly public speakers, for long periods of time.  When I was younger, and sometimes it happens today, I have slight problems focusing on people when I stare at them for long periods of time.  I feel as if my eyes are straining just a bit too much, so I look to the side of them a bit.  Most churches I've been to have lightly colored walls, and therefore I'd see this color around them.  Sometimes it would just be the effect you get when staring at one color, then looking at white directly after that.  Kind of like those optical-illusion effects where you see a dead president's face in inverse colors, then when you stare at a white wall, you see the real colors.  Though, later on, I realized that every time I stared at a person that long, I'd see colors around them.  Not a full cloud, but a faint color, barely visible, but I could get the impression of a color.  Until I started reading about auras, I'd just pass it off as my near-sighted problem playing tricks and forget.  These days I try to train myself a little bit at a time, and understand more about the person while viewing what I can see of their aura.  Though, since I don't have any good friends who heavily practice psychic ability, it's a bit difficult to know what to do.  That's why I ask so many questions on here, trying to figure out more about myself, what I can do, and how to exercise it more fluently.  Psychic Chef has been a great help so far, as well as MangoMom's readings being a great help.  I have a few other "favourites" on here who have helped me through there posts, but I'm not sure if I can remember everyone this early in the morning.  I haven't slept well lately, stupid acid stomach.  It's an inherited disease.  Hmm, I have so much to look forward to when I get old, lol!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:54 pm

Another good site on chakras and auras:

http://www.enchantedencounters.com/auras/htm

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:13 pm

spiritalk wrote:Another good site on chakras and auras:

http://www.enchantedencounters.com/auras/htm
That's the same one that wasn't showing up for me before.  What are you doing in your searches that allows it to show up? I get that red site just like before...

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:13 pm

I just pressed the link and got an information page for enchanted encounters.  Perhaps someone just doesn't want you to have this site....lol

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:39 pm

I think so... figures, lol.  Is it a uk only site, or something?

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:46 pm

it doesn't show for me either!

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:44 pm

Well we're both from the US. Some sites make it to where you can only view the site from a local area.  Dang it!!

Return to “Psychic”