How to find a good (read: authentic) psychic?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cassienyc

How to find a good (read: authentic) psychic?

Post by cassienyc » Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:57 pm

my husband has been wanting to get a reading for some time now.  but, neither of us know how to go about finding a true psychic.  i'm assuming the places with the neon signs in the windows aren't the real thing (but maybe i'm wrong?).  so, how should i go about finding a reliable psychic?

mtthwoh

Post by mtthwoh » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:09 pm

You could try vincent j Barra he comes highly recomended from john holland and he is on achieve radio were he takes calls for free

or if you post enough you can get one here,I think 10 post are required

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:29 pm

I recently read an interesting comment - for every psychic there is a client.  They are all making money, so this must be true.  Finding the right one for yourself can be a challenge of trial and error.

Spiritualist churches have resident mediums/psychics.  And many sites on the internet, including this one, will do readings over the internet.

HappyChic727

Post by HappyChic727 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:57 pm

My friend who lives in Manahawkin is going to a psychic party on 9/10.  Artie Hoffman is the psychic.  His website is:

link removed

I hope I got that website right.  If not, I'll let you know.

kardoid

Post by kardoid » Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:41 pm

Where are u from cassienyc becuase i knwo of this real good psychic here in chicago.. she does charge b/c like she said thats where she makes her living from. but she does also work under a church so if ur from chicago let me know

NewMommy

Psychic in Los Angeles?

Post by NewMommy » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:06 am

Does anyone recommend an authentic psychic in Los Angeles?  Thank you in advance.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:34 pm

The Spiritualism community trains and uses psychic mediums all the time.  Check out Spiritualism in your area or see the national bodies on the internet:

SNU of England
NSAC of US  www.nsac.org
SCC of Canada

Just some resources.....

NewMommy

Psychic

Post by NewMommy » Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:56 pm

Thank you so much for the reply, I will check out what you have suggested.

kardoid

Post by kardoid » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:31 am

One of the things i've heard and seen of people who posses a power of that sort is that most of them have a whole bunch of little XXXXX on their thumb u know kind of where the thumb meets the hand or sometiems in other firngers but more likeley the thumb... the other is like for woman they usually have on their sholder like a birth mark of waves or somthing of that sort.. for men i dont really remember i think its cirlces in the lower back.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:39 pm

There are no physical signs or symptoms that define a good psychic.  And as each of us is individual and unique with our own energy patterns, it is important to find a psychic that resonates with that particular energy pattern.  What is good for the goose, is NOT necessarily good for the gander in this case.  Check out what is a comfortable fit.

djberg98

Post by djberg98 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:37 am

Anyone know one from Ohio?  Near the West Virginia border?  My mom and I went to a woman who has since passed on, and everything that she read in 3 readings has come true.  Including my brother dying before his 18th birthday.  She told us 3 times, with more information, that it would happen.  He died 3 1/2 months short of his 18th birthday.  The reason I am asking is that his case is still unresolved after 14 years.  I have some leads but the police won't listen.  I promised him that I would see this through until the truth came out.  We always looked after each other and I intend on keeping my promise.  If anyone could tell me of someone in Ohio or that would be worth a slightly longer drive, please let me know.  I would so much appreciate it and I know my family would too.

yourinfopro

A friend's recommendation

Post by yourinfopro » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:17 pm

I got most of my clients from other clients so maybe a friend can tell you who they use in your area.

yourinfopro

I can give you one online for free

Post by yourinfopro » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:21 pm

Hi, I have been giving readings in person for over thirteen years but only started giving  it a try online today. If you like I can give you a free reading and see if I can help you. If you send me a private message we will go from there. I just need a vague idea about the issue without to much detail and no names. I do not work with birthdates of any of that personal info.
Debbie

methinks

Post by methinks » Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:08 am

If you're willing to have one done over the phone, go to a popular/well known one (such as Allison Dubois, the inspiration for the show "Medium") and click on her links.

I find thier contacts are very good and  they wouldn't risk their reputation if they're willing to recommend them.

methinks

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:15 pm

Spiritualism offers spirituality with psychic abilities.  check out:  www.nsac.org for any readers in your area.

Return to “Psychic”