extreme hermit

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

benjamin

extreme hermit

Post by benjamin » Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:35 am

I am very much a hermit but not by forward thought...I very much want a lover in my life but I dont seem to be able to communicate with the rest of society for some reason...I feel like I am awaking into a new form of thought..I feel like I am outside of society and this reality..like I am outside a window looking in on the rest of the world..98% of my time spent in thought is of an esoteric nature..I am always thinking about life and its too amazing accidents..but for some reason I feel as if everything I want in this life is held back from me and the things I need and or dont want are given to me in just enough proportions to keep me going even though I desire to leave this planet..Its like I am cursed and I was wondering is there anyone out there that can shed some light on this problem..thank you

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:31 am

Damn dude you sound like me only I picture myself in a sceen from Oliver Twist where he is out side of the bakery looking at all the cakes and pastries he cant have.

Sophe

Post by Sophe » Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:49 pm

Ben -

At one point...I felt like that towards my life. And what I realized I wasn't sure what I was really searching for.

Through time, I realized that I manifest whatever I choose to have into my life. Right now is a perfect time to set new conditions in your life right before the New Year. My suggestions would be to write a list of things that you would like to have in the coming year.

The other thing is you need to look at the conditions that you are placing with the universe withown your own words...you stated
I want in this life is held back from me and the things I need and or dont want are given to me in just enough proportions to keep me going
If you can change your thought, you can change your life.

It is not easy, but you are truly the only person who has control over yourself and your actions within this life.

Sophe

Return to “Psychic”