visions

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pegasaurus

visions

Post by pegasaurus » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:29 pm

years ago, &nbsp;i was 16 at the time, &nbsp; my mother received a phone call early one morning from her mom telling her that &nbsp;David was dead> &nbsp;< < now my grandfather name was david and had been in hospital suffering with alhemiers for 3 yrs. &nbsp;but &nbsp;i also had a cousin named David> &nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp; I knew right away that it was my 19 yr old cousin david.. &nbsp;I was devastated and my mother finaly got me to lay down and try to get some sleep.. &nbsp; &nbsp; As &nbsp;I was laying down &nbsp;I saw Lights &nbsp;coming at me from the left side toward the back of me.... &nbsp; &nbsp;i jumped up and said he was killed in a car accident.. She said that we don't know how he died and not to dream up something. &nbsp; &nbsp;We'll &nbsp;it took three days later to find out and when we did, &nbsp;It just shocked my mom.. &nbsp; He was killed by car accident.. &nbsp;his friends were behind him and decided to pass him.. lost control of their car and hit him on the left side of his car. &nbsp;< which flipped his car and broke his neck.. &nbsp; i do believe visions can come to some people.

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:34 pm

Aye they can. To me though, I don't think it's about seeing the future, but rather it is a way to help one cope, and to open up one's eyes to that which we may have chosen not to see.

Psychic Chef

Visons

Post by Psychic Chef » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:31 pm

I Get vison that are from the future, some times they are up to a week away, but usually there about 24 hours ahead.
The hardest thing is trying to associate them to a person or event and then finding ways to warn people about them without sounding nuts.
Cheers Pete

yourinfopro

wow, are yu psychic?

Post by yourinfopro » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:08 am

Have you had this kind of thing happen before? Maybe you are psychic...that is similar to how mine started after I drowned but was revived.

Return to “Psychic”