please help

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kd

please help

Post by kd » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:14 am

im jus looking for sumone to talk to my sister has been tellin lies about me and my mams shot me out i feel so down at the moment n feel as if iv got nowre to turn

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Who needs a hug then?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:32 am

Since you have posted this in the main Psychic forum rather than actually requesting a reading in the Psychic Reading forum, I really do not know whether you are suggesting that we should talk to your sister psychically, or how otherwise you feel that we could help you with what is so obviously such a deeply personal and family problem.

By your Mam(?) shutting you out, do you mean that she will not talk to you, or that she has excluded you from staying in her home? Unless there is somebody else living with you and your mother at present who could support you in proving that your sister is lying about you, could I please suggest that you immediately contact one of those telephone lifeline type services in your local area, instead of doing something quickly without thinking. which you could easily live to regret doing. If you have also been thrown out of the family home, then even though you are no longer a minor according to most laws, you do still have rights about being protected from having to live indefinitely on the streets (and possibly becoming involved in crime and using drugs).

My impressions are that this is only a temporary communication breakdown between you and your mother, and that your sister has other motives for doing this beyond merely wanting to make you appear to be the guilty party. My feelings are that things will improve between the three of you given adequate time, but it will not be easy for you in patiently waiting for the truth to eventually be revealed. There is however absolutely nothing we can do from this end as readers to influence this situation in your favour.

We can offer you ways of making the waiting time a little easier for yourself until the truth comes out, but this is not going to speed things up faster than before. It will only at best make the situation that much more bearable. Only involve the local authorities if you are in danger or if things go from bad to worse, but seriously think about using that telephone counselling lifeline type service I was talking about earlier until some degree of sense can return to your family situation.

God Bless,

eye_of_tiger Image

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:54 pm

One thing I recommend in all attacks - mental, physical, spirit - is to see it as an equation and do your part:  Anger (the situation) is like an arrow of Red, add Spirit (the peace) is White as you turn it around to return to source = Pink (Love) when it is received in return.

Return to “Psychic”