Indigo People....

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:25 am

That does not make wickapedia a reliable source for your information.
No.  But citations backing up the claims made in the Wikipedia articles, however, do. :)  Unless, for some reason, citations in Wikipedia articles don't count, but what makes citations anywhere else count?
As to solid information on any subject, at least check out an encyclopedia reference that is not all opinion.
Well...let's have it then.  An encyclopedia article covering Indigo children.  Oh, I'll do it. http://www.reference.com/search?q=Indigo%20Children

Hm...looks familiar...like it was copied verbatum onto Wikipedia.  Hm.  Perhaps Wikipedia is more reliable than once thought. ;)

I feel like I'm being picked on, so please, step off.

Casey

Post by Casey » Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:29 am

Truth will stand strong against the hurricane of a counter-argument.

-Casey

I could write fortune cookies.

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:35 am

It's not counter-arguments that are the problem.  If points and arguments were being debated, I wouldn't feel picked on.

What's being picked at isn't my logic, mentality, opinion, or viewpoint, no, it's my source, only because it's Wikipedia.  No further looks are required to pass judgment on it, save that it is Wikipedia.  Don't even check what they're citing or their sources in the article, or where the article comes from.  Oh no, it's at Wikipedia, so it must be opinionated trash.  Get real.  Now, if this Wikipedia page cited no articles, outside sources, or anything, then yes, I would agree that it was trash, but this is not the case, even though it doesn't seem to matter.

~The Wiki-Defender.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:25 am

Its not nice feeling picked on.

Aviendra

Post by Aviendra » Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:59 pm

I'll second that notion, suzisco...

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:32 am

I agree with suzisco and aviendra!! It isn't a good feeling... Perhaps we should work on trying to express what we mean more clearly than aggressively....

*huggz* to Sen No Senshi

I sincerely hope that this is a misunderstanding and not you actually being picked on... and that we can take this back to a place of conversation and/or debate and avoid further miscommunications... *is still hoping that is what happened here*

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:35 am

Thanks for the huggz (^.^) Nyte.  It doesn't matter any more though.

I'll see you all in the place where stars are born. ;)

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:29 pm

*smilies at Sen No Senshi*

al64

Post by al64 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:30 pm

Hi all
I must admit that it never even occurred to me to even find out what indigo's were, but after reading all the posts, I find that I have missed something important.
Reading through the questions in spiritalk's post, I find that I answered yes to most, if not all of them, even at my age – I also read that that one of the objections of the sceptics is that these things apply to most teenagers.

It got me thinking about my job some three years ago with a local college, where I was chosen  to teach metalwork to some kids. There was a scheme to invite kids from local schools to spend time at the college. As you can imagine, the schoolteachers saw this as an opportunity to get shot of troublesome kids and this is exactly what we got.

The other lecturers laughed and winked at me and I got comments about “being in trouble now”. I was told that the jobs selected for them were impossible and that they would never achieve any kind of success.
What I found was just the reverse although they did have some unusual ways. For example, they would all stop work some half hour nor so before the set time for break and nothing would persuade them to do any more. I overcame this by getting them around a bench and we would talk about any subject that was interesting, films, UFO's, music. After break they would return and work very well. I came to the conclusion that they had no concept of time in the usual way or that they disliked the authoritarian clock, or whatever.

They told me that some of them were on prescription drugs and some refused to take them. “You can tell who's on them as they are zombies” they would say.

The point of all this, is that they were just as capable, if not more so, than the average kid. They all did some excellent stuff and I had a great sense of their exclusion from the education system for minor crimes that they seemed not to even know about.
Indigos?
L&L
Al :smt069

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:12 am

That is a really interesting and wonderful story Al, thanks for sharing it with us, It does make you think about life and how you fit into it huh?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:21 pm

Sen:  You might want to consider your own 'tone' in questioning.  Others could have hurt feelings too.  It depends upon the approach and how a question is asked - with respect - or not.

Al:  I am finding a lot of indigos from the 40s.  The article said they had been incarnating for over 100 years.  Don't ever wonder about yourself in this description - it is just that - but consider if it helps to see yourself from another light.

BTW isn't that what the earlier ones are meant to do - help the younger ones along.  I loved your ability to find answers to some of the questions.

God bless, J

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:40 pm

Sen:  You might want to consider your own 'tone' in questioning.  Others could have hurt feelings too.  It depends upon the approach and how a question is asked - with respect - or not.
It's meant to be argumentative, not disrespectful.

Gets the blood flowing to the brain.

al64

Post by al64 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:42 pm

Al:  I am finding a lot of indigos from the 40s.  The article said they had been incarnating for over 100 years.  Don't ever wonder about yourself in this description - it is just that - but consider if it helps to see yourself from another light.
Hi spiritalk and thanks for the reply.
I had an angel card reading the other day and the centre, present card said: Indigo Crystal Children, Archangel Metatron. You have a bond with children. In particular you can help children who are sensitive.
I'm not about to argue with Metatron and so what can I say? I'm here?
L&L

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:58 pm

al64 wrote:
Hi spiritalk and thanks for the reply.
I had an angel card reading the other day and the centre, present card said: Indigo Crystal Children, Archangel Metatron. You have a bond with children. In particular you can help children who are sensitive.
I'm not about to argue with Metatron and so what can I say? I'm here?
L&L
I find this very interesting. It's a card, an interpretation. It is not to say that it is not true, just that I found that statement about "Who am I to argue with Metatron" interesting. Angels are no more superior to you than you are superior to a dog or insect.

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:02 am

Something I was wondering...what does Metatron have to do with children?

Wasn't he a scribe?  Like...Super Enoch Angelic Form Scribe? :D

I don't...see...the connection.  Maybe I getting Metatron confused with some other angel?

Return to “Psychic”