missing/lost object - can you help?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

yourinfopro

Have you tried a pile of clothing elsewhere

Post by yourinfopro » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:14 am

Have you got a small pile of clothes laying in a closet? It is near a plastic thing with drawers or  doors. I think it's in  a small pile of clothes. Hope you find it soon

nalani53

Post by nalani53 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:17 am

mtthwoh wrote:I do not know if this is for you because I read a couple of posts about missing items at different forums but I thought I would post it for you.I am still learning and the visions I get come at random but this came the same night after reading the posts.

I saw a small drawer with one knob and it was a light wood color.

Like I said I dont know if its for you because I read another one about a missing ring,and I am still learning but I figured it cant hurt to tell you. Good luck
Mttwoh,

Thanks for your suggestion.  I did check the drawers, still no signs of it.  I just wondering if it's in the house or at work.

bee07 wrote:hi ......... i see a timber table...... is your computer on this? ............. move the table away from the wall ....look under and behind table............. and i see it with other rubbish and dust

hope this helps
Thanks Bee.. can you tell if the computer is a desktop or laptop? Do you know if the table has lots of junks under it?  I'll look again.. Oh do you know if the table was on carpet?  I
chrisdee wrote:mtthwoh
That's interesting reading i would not post a vision at this early stage of my development but when i first read the post i to saw a draw made of light wood only i also saw papers clipped or stapled together in the draw tucked in the papers on the left side was the flash drive
hmmm.thanks..  I did check the draws in my office. did not see it.  still  wondering where did I put it down at.  just hope no one is using it.

mtthwoh

Post by mtthwoh » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:54 am

I believe its at the  house The drawer I seen was not in a dresser it was just the drawer itself so I dont know if that means it could of fell out the back of it (sometimes things do go flying out the back if you slam the drawer shut.) or if its under it.

Gwenavr

Post by Gwenavr » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:06 am

hi just an Idea but could it be under or near a dark piece of furniture possibly a table short and square in shape  .. Im also getting that this is near a phone or the table has a phone on it  Just a feeling I got
hope I helped

nalani53

Post by nalani53 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:29 pm

Gwenavr wrote:hi just an Idea but could it be under or near a dark piece of furniture possibly a table short and square in shape  .. Im also getting that this is near a phone or the table has a phone on it  Just a feeling I got
hope I helped
Thanks,.. I did once leave the flash drive on a short dark table for awhile back.   I'll double check the area again.,

Return to “Psychic”