General Discussion

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

VN Purohit

General Discussion

Post by VN Purohit » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:04 am

Does animals have 6th sense.My dog many times comes to know certian visitor before callbell rings up.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:28 pm

Dogs operate on all their senses all the time (and that is where human psychic abilities begin).  The order of sensitivities in animals is:  horse, cat, dog, domestic animals, wild animals.
God bless, J

VN Purohit

6th Sense

Post by VN Purohit » Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:43 am

Pl eloberate in simple language.All living beings use their senses as per theie abilities & reqmt of environment.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:57 pm

Animals tend to live by their instincts.  This is a very sensitive side to animals and they all have it and can enhance it, just as human beings can develop their own sensitivities through practice and exercise.
God bless, J

KHEM

Post by KHEM » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:46 pm

I may be wrong but I don't attend the school of thought that thinks that animals have a "6th sense" .

As Spiritalk mentioned, they live by their instincts and yes they have senses that we , as humans, need to learn from them and how they use it so well for their survivals and many other worthy purposes.

They have psychic senses most definitely if that's what you meant VN Purohit, which enables them to do many things that we , as humans, can only do when for example our clairvoyance opens or clearaudience or other psychic senses for that matters.

In that sense (no pun intended :)  ) they are quite sensitive...

The cat ,for instance, is a remarquable animal in regards to psychic senses.

I would go with what Spiritalk as to us developing our psychic senses with Free will which is not the case for animals and humans having free will can use it for ill or for Good depending on one's intentions.

You will never witness a normal animal, however wild, use their abilities to cause deliberate harm or to use that for another function than to follow their instincts.
Attachments
healing power.jpg
healing power.jpg (59.55 KiB) Viewed 2660 times
Stay Healthy,Holy,Humble and Hungry! :)

VN Purohit

6th Sense

Post by VN Purohit » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:30 am

I am bit confused now. What I wanted to discuss upon was that does dog has ability to predict in advance which human beings cant.
For example they come to know who is the visitor, whether he has good intentions.I have seen my pat dog getting wild with person of low vartues.My Parents uue to say dogs can anticipate death of a person in near vicinity & they cry in a typical tone voice that time.
Some claim they can see souls thogh I am not convinced.

KHEM

Post by KHEM » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:21 am

get to know about psychic senses and all your questions will be resolved...
Stay Healthy,Holy,Humble and Hungry! :)

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:51 am

Well as far as the animals and the intentions or virtues of a person, it is easy by the way they hold themselves, and the tones of voices that they use... dogs aren't fooled when you are mad and still try to sweet talk them out of the corner they are in... just because you aren't using your mad voice anymore... and they death thing, (IMO) is because the cells in the body quit regenerating when it is starting to shut down and therefore the scent of the person changes to the dogs, because the shedding of skin cells is what they smell when it comes to humans, so it makes sense that if the body isn't regenerating the cells anymore then the smell changes... I think this is why they can tell... also the enzymes that you excrete would change too... which is why there are reports of dogs being able to find cancer and know when someone is going to have a stroke.. and so on.... Very incredible animals!! Any other thoughts out there on this one??
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

VN Purohit

Post by VN Purohit » Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:22 am

Mr Kham,
From where or whom one can get to know about psychic senses pl guide

Return to “Psychic”