Indigo People....

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Killing_Smile

Post by Killing_Smile » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:30 pm

al64 wrote:
I believe they are also called Star Seed Children
This is also new to me and I've just done a quick search. It seems to be more alien UFO based kind of thing.
It reminded me of evolution and how we all got here in the beginning. I've always had the feeling that we come from out there in space and not from the “muddy pond”.
Any spiritual light on this?
L&L
Al :smt069
Perhaps it truly does not matter.. Concentrate on the physical life and this is where we shall remain.

al64

Post by al64 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:16 am

Perhaps it truly does not matter.. Concentrate on the physical life and this is where we shall remain.
That's got to be the shortest conversation I've had. :smt024

Sei no Senshi

Children of the Web

Post by Sei no Senshi » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:56 am

I liked this, I mean, really liked this. :)

http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/indigoarticle.html

Okay, so yes, in my opinion, that site is a joke, but that's a completely different topic (Sorry, when Nibiru comes up...I click off).  However, this website, I did like.

http://www.crystalinks.com/childrensic.html

This one made me think, and during parts of it, I wasn't entirely sure if the author of the article was really that serious about what they were writing.

I know this may seem a little...off topic, but this article mentions a quiz in one of the books, and it reminded me of the quiz earlier in this thread.  I think the ideas of quizes to figure out what one is is a rather silly idea.  For one, the questions are probably going to all fill the 'Barnum Effect' where it sounds like it could apply to everyone.  Secondly, the person taking the quiz is most likely going to know how to answer particular questions to get the outcome they want.  Example: Take a 'Which Character are you?' quiz from one of your favorite TV shows.  Well, odds are you've already got a favorite from the list of outcomes, and you're going to change your answers to get that character as the outcome of your scores.  You're able to do this because you are familiar with the series and the characters likes, dislikes, and overall personalities.  Same concept.  Odds are, the person is going to know how to answer the questions (most likely all 'yes') to get their desired score whether that's how it really is or not.

End quiz idea rant.

Last edit, I swear.

I thought it only fair to include the article from the Skeptic's Dictionary.  I, personally, don't always agree with everything they say, but it's important to see both sides.

http://skepdic.com/indigo.html

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:35 am

al64 wrote:
Was that good thing? Sometimes the best conversations are with ourselves. hahaha.

Killing_Smile

Post by Killing_Smile » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:52 am

sidewalk_bends wrote:
al64 wrote:
Was that good thing? Sometimes the best conversations are with ourselves. hahaha.
Didn't mean to kill the convo  :smt003  I promise.

donnaanddais

Post by donnaanddais » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:14 pm

i answered 'yes' to all the questions, i thought everyone thought like that . its not got me vary far in life though, you learn to ignore your feelings or pay the consequences

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:04 pm

donnaanddais wrote:i answered 'yes' to all the questions, i thought everyone thought like that . its not got me vary far in life though, you learn to ignore your feelings or pay the consequences
You pay consequences no matter which you do. The question is, is it the consequences you are worried about or the bigger picture?

donnaanddais

maybe not indigo?

Post by donnaanddais » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:30 pm

thanks for the reply. i dont think though, that i'm anything along the lines of an indigo person, just more like a natural born punk rocker, and i think we can all answer 'yes' to the questions asked.
also i think that we punks  have a psychic specialness to each other. we are drawn to each other and we can recognise each other without all the crazy clothing because we are all on the same level and like minded and it does manifest itself as  'psychic'. i am proud to say that my friends and myself definitly are special to each other, and of course there must be many special people out there [not better than, but just special] never be embarrased to say you are and let us allow each other to be proud of what we are capable of. :smt060 ps. when i said i learn to ignore my thoughts what i should've said was i learn not to speak them too often

al64

Post by al64 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:29 pm

I thought it only fair to include the article from the Skeptic's Dictionary.  I, personally, don't always agree with everything they say, but it's important to see both sides.
I read it too and I was surprised at how mild it was. Are they getting soft?
ps. when i said i learn to ignore my thoughts what i should've said was i learn not to speak them too often
Yes, I know exactly what you mean.

The physical or temporal life is the blackboard on which are written the lessons for our spiritual growth. We ignore it at our peril.
[/quote]

Pagancrafter

Post by Pagancrafter » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:22 pm

spiritalk wrote:We the current interest in Indigo and its significance and meaning, I have this on speed access...lol:

"The Indigo Child is a boy or girl who displays a new and unusual set of psychological attributes, revealing a pattern of behavior generally undocumented before. This pattern has singularly unique factors that call for parents and teachers to change their treatment and upbringing of these kids to assist them in achieving balance and harmony in their lives, and to help them avoid frustration."

-- Lee Carroll & Jan Tober

How can you tell if you are an Indigo?

A good way to "test" yourself is to answer the following:

Are you always searching for your greater purpose in life but feel like the world isn't set up for your kind?

Do you sometimes feel wise beyond your years?

Do you have trouble conforming to the ways of society?

Do you feel out of place in today's world?

Do you perceive the world very differently than most people around you?

Do you have strong intuition about certain things that most others do not?

Do you often feel misunderstood when you try to talk to people about what's real?

Are you a truth seeker?

Do you feel like you were born to accomplish a special mission in life?

Do you feel isolated and alone in your beliefs?

Misunderstood by family?

Do you feel anti-social unless you are with people of like mind?

Are you emotionally sensitive?

Did you have a difficult childhood?

Do you often feel dis-empowered by too much authority?

If you can answer yes to many of these questions,
then you are most likely an Indigo.

What are Indigo and Crystal children and adults?How do you know if you, or someone you know, is an Indigo or Crystal Child or Adult?      

We will describe the main features and characteristics of these people. But we want to stress that the Indigo/Crystal phenomenon is the next step in our evolution as a human species. We are all, in some way, becoming more like the Indigo and Crystal people. They are here to show us the way, and so the information can be applied more generally to all of us as we make the transition to the next stage of our growth and evolution.      

The Indigo Children have been incarnating on the Earth for the las100 years. The early Indigos were pioneers and way-showers. After World War II, a significant number were born, and these are the Indigo adults of today. However, in the 1970s a major wave of Indigos was born, and so we have a whole generation of Indigos who are now in their late twenties and early thirties who are about to take their place as leaders in the world. Indigos continued to born up to about 2000, with increasing abilities and degrees of technological and creative sophistication.      

The Crystal Children began to appear on the planet from about 2000, although some date them slightly earlier. These are extremely powerful children, whose main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution, and reveal to us our inner power and divinity. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the" Law of One" or Unity Consciousness. They are a powerful force for love and peace on the planet.      

The Indigo and Crystal Adults are composed of two groups. Firstly, there are those who were born as Indigos and are now making the transition to Crystal. This means they undergo a spiritual and physical transformation that awakens their "Christ" or "Crystal" consciousness and links them with the Crystal children as part of the evolutionary wave of change.      

The second group is those who were born without these qualities, but have acquired or are in the process of acquiring them through their own hard work and the diligent following of a spiritual path. Yes, this means that all of us have the potential to be part of the emerging group of "human angels".
From the sound of things, I am likely an Indigo (born 1979).  However, how can one tell if one is making the transition to Crystal?  I would welcome discussion on this matter, either here, or in PM's if you prefer.

--Pagancrafter

peddling_pony

Post by peddling_pony » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:24 pm

I'm a black oil child, but we're a dying breed.

al64

Post by al64 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:42 pm

From the sound of things, I am likely an Indigo (born 1979).  However, how can one tell if one is making the transition to Crystal?  I would welcome discussion on this matter, either here, or in PM's if you prefer.

--Pagancrafter
Just be willing and let it happen
L&L
Al :smt059

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:08 pm

Indigo and crystal are just labels.  The authors have identified some traits and perhaps coined the phrase.  I, for one, do not get caught up in labels.  

The secret to life is....seek your own spirituality.  The more you understand the spiritual nature within, the more you will understand your world around you.  Sometimes you will feel you fit and others that you walk a solitary path.  All in all it is about spiritually being and accepting your own awareness.

al64

Post by al64 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:00 am

Lots of good indigo stuff here:
http://www.sunfell.com/indigo.htm

L&L
Al :smt069

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:34 am

However, how can one tell if one is making the transition to Crystal?
I had no idea there was such a transition.  I had always read that Indigos and Crystals are two distinct groups, one being born before the other.  I didn't think there was any blurring of lines as such that one could become the other.

If anything I would think the Crystals are Neptune's way of fighting back. :D

I only think these Indigos are normal children who have Pluto in Scorpio.  Keep in mind that this is the first time we're consciously experinencing Pluto in Scorpio, so it's really no surprise to me to see people claiming Indigos are some new thing.  Just because we didn't know about it before doesn't mean it's new.  To me it seems obvious to say children are being born with Pluto in Scorpio to just getting ready to change everything for when Pluto goes into Capricorn.  That's in February, by the way.  Mark it. ;)

i answered 'yes' to all the questions, i thought everyone thought like that
Exactly...exactly.

Return to “Psychic”