meaning of psychic?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

donnaanddais

meaning of psychic?

Post by donnaanddais » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:26 pm

hope you dont think i'm stupid for asking but if 'psychic' is to do with what is in someones mind, how can you read it and tell them things they have no knowledge of? :smt017

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:47 pm

Long before we manifest things in our consciousness, they can be thoughts of energy of potential and possibilities. What are our dreams after all?  These energies are in our surrounding environment, ready to manifest.

donnaanddais

more questions:-)

Post by donnaanddais » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:37 am

[quote="spiritalk"]Long before we manifest things in our consciousness, they can be thoughts of energy of potential and possibilities. What are our dreams after all?  These energies are in our surrounding environment, ready to manifest.[/quote]
thanks for the explanation, spiritalk , and along with reading through various letters on Mystic Board its been putting bits of my 'questions (or answers) jigsaw' together.
please may i ask another question of anyone who has an opinion on this:  there are people who have a natural interest in anything mystical and people who dont. obviously they haven't developed a sense of  anything beyond here and now. When we're not in a bodily incarnation are we all part of the same 'one' energy or even our own wispy individuals in which case we all must be the same before we get our bodies, but what is it that makes some people not acknowledge who we [or themselves] are.
i hope you can understand what i mean, its difficult to put into words sometimes.
does anyone think that maybe there's a scary possibility that there could be people who are just biological and nothing  more. i dont mean in any way that they would deserve any less respect for the fact, but sometimes i cant help but think with some people 'there's no one in there'
although i wish love and peace to everyone, regardless.lol :smt101

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:44 pm

"please may i ask another question of anyone who has an opinion on this:  there are people who have a natural interest in anything mystical and people who dont. obviously they haven't developed a sense of  anything beyond here and now. When we're not in a bodily incarnation are we all part of the same 'one' energy or even our own wispy individuals in which case we all must be the same before we get our bodies, but what is it that makes some people not acknowledge who we [or themselves] are.
i hope you can understand what i mean, its difficult to put into words sometimes.
does anyone think that maybe there's a scary possibility that there could be people who are just biological and nothing  more. i dont mean in any way that they would deserve any less respect for the fact, but sometimes i cant help but think with some people 'there's no one in there'
although i wish love and peace to everyone, regardless.lol "

If I understand the question.....

We are all born into the human condition and use our 5 senses to operate in this material world.  Our spirit is quiet in the material focus.  This is so we can function as human beings for our own welfare and wellbeing.  

As babies we are very much attached to source - spirit and can still open to its energies.  This is usually conditioned out of us around 9 - 11 years of age.  When we are ready to return to a spirit awareness - understand any random psychic happenings around us - we can concentrate on understanding the spirit within and how it operates in balance with our material condition.  This is taking our materialism into a spiritualism.

Many people are never ready to examine their spirit and will remain in a material focus all their lives.  It is only those who get the idea that there is 'more' in our universe than the 5 senses tell us that will examine the spirit aspect.  Random psychic happenings will not impress them or they will chalk it up to coincidence instead of any other energies.

Everything in life is energy.  A materialist does not consider any other energy will in the physical body.  The spirit is never opened and acknowledged.  

Does this help?

Return to “Psychic”