Any of you could read soul age?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

stranded23

Any of you could read soul age?

Post by stranded23 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:37 pm

Are any of you who can sense or calculate how old is my soul :) and how much lives i have lived? If you know then you could write how many eras  too. Have i lived as a vedic? Please only post if you know for sure, please dont guess.
My first name is Tauno and i was born 21.08.1984

Thank you for every post  :smt002

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:57 am

To attempt to calculate the age of your soul would be about as useful as counting the number of angels that can fit on the head of a pin. :smt005

If we are all one with each other and our Creator at some deep level as many spiritual teachers tell us is so, then our individual souls have no beginning or end. The time they "end" minus the time they "begin" is the soul's age?

The passage of time in spiritual levels other than this one is measured very differently from Earthly years. I would therefore not even hazard a guess as to what your soul's age, measured presumably in Earthly years.

Anyway I do not even believe that I possess a soul, so it's age is irrelevant to me.

I KNOW (RATHER THAN MERELY BELIEVING) THAT I AM A SOUL, or a spirit entity who is temporarily using a physical body in order to learn to more effectively develop as both a spiritual and human being.

As for you being a Vedic in a past life, I suppose this is always a possibility. Just out of interest, how would knowing that you were once a Vedic in a past life help you to more easily live the life you have to deal with now?

Cheers,

eye_of_tiger  :smt017

stranded23

Post by stranded23 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:04 am

I didnt say i need to know, i just wanted to know :) thare wasnt any porpose rather than curiosity.
Souls have beginnings but not endings... The key concept of old and young souls is that souls can born...without that...how can there be old or new souls?

"I KNOW (RATHER THAN MERELY BELIEVING) THAT I AM A SOUL, or a spirit entity who is temporarily using a physical body in order to learn to more effectively develop as both a spiritual and human being."
Do you know what that makes you? You do know who you are, dont you?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:46 pm

One of the hardest lessons to get around is - if there is an ending - there had to be a beginning.  If there is no ending there is no beginning.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:39 pm

Are any of you who can sense or calculate how old is my soul  and how much lives i have lived? If you know then you could write how many eras  too. Have i lived as a vedic?

It sounds to me like you are wanting to do something much more than satisfy your idle curiosity concerning your soul's age.

You are asking for extreme detail to be given here.

One of the hardest lessons to get around is - if there is an ending - there had to be a beginning.  If there is no ending there is no beginning.

My sincere thanks to J for adding his own comments.

I could not have I feel expressed this vital point any better, than if I had said myself - no end means no beginning either.

EOT Image

donnaanddais

Post by donnaanddais » Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:47 am

hiya Tauno. My son is your age and if i heard him ask the same question i would worry that he's having a serious life crisis. hopefuly i'm wrong.
there are some things we're not meant to know during life, otherwise we would. We're not even meant to know the reason why, but what you should know is that for some reason we have to keep on coming back to do this 'life' thing and for whatever reason there is an importance attached to it. there fore its our responsibility to concentrate on the task at hand (living) and do it to the best of our ability with the basic mind tools that were allowed at the time. it might even be a bit cheeky asking for knowledge thats forbidden to us until we've completed our tasks.(a bit like asking for a calculator during a maths exam!)
I'm sure that when youre in your other state of conciousness youll be aware of whatever you want to know, or maybe you even have to earn the knowledge by putting in your 100% effort in your life. so make it long and happy because even if you had a definite reply to your question, how  could you possibly know they were telling you the truth especially if you got 2 different answers.  take care and lots of love x

chandrika s

Post by chandrika s » Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:02 am

Our souls would be as old or even older than that of the universe. Can any one of us pinpointedly calculate exactly the origin of the universe. It is common practice in astrology to map the charts of nations. I wonder whther the chart of any of the universe could be cast by any of the astrologer experts.

First thoughts that occured on seeeing the interesting post of "STRANDED23".

Chandrika

Return to “Psychic”