Psychic readings

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

believer

Psychic readings

Post by believer » Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:34 pm

all ready know what you do for a living.  As a Birthday gift, I was giving a reading by someone who claims to be all the things in the title and when I asked what did they see for my career, they asked what I did.  If they could see the future - shouldn't they all ready know?

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:17 am

That's not always true... I know that for me I don't get what I always want to come through and more often then not, I can't tell you alot of things about a person but more who they are internally.... I know that others work differently than that... and that with time you can learn to focus and get what you want to come through.... but we aren't all the same, and we all can't tell you all you want to here....

believer

Psychic readings

Post by believer » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:36 pm

I try to have an open mind to all things, so Thank You for explaining and sharing.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:56 pm

If they ask you to focus on and/or ask a question about a specific area of your life (career in this case) they should be prepared to follow through with attunement on the subject, not question you.  The answer to any questions can form the demonstration if you are not careful.  The psychic reading is about more than you had in mind when you came in.

connect

Post by connect » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:10 pm

Depends what they claim to be. But remember, most psychics get information based on the energy of that person, some information (like a birthdate) we don't control what we get, therefore we can't be selective. If we don't somehow in the reading get some indication of your job, we don't know what you do. If it worked like that, I'd be a millionaire today. If any psychic tells you they know the lottery numbers they just don't want to play because its not fair..they are lying. They don't get it because that doesn't come through in readings.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:04 pm

There are information sources for one person - not always there for another.  Only the ego would set rules for everyone.  The attunement process is access to information - the information gleaned is according to the energies involved in the attunement.  

There is a client for every psychic - judging doesn't explain or help.

stan

Re: Psychic readings

Post by stan » Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:34 pm

believer wrote:all ready know what you do for a living.  As a Birthday gift, I was giving a reading by someone who claims to be all the things in the title and when I asked what did they see for my career, they asked what I did.  If they could see the future - shouldn't they all ready know?
Maybe she did know and her question was not a question but a very soft way of saying she sees you doing what your doing now? Peace and Love

believer

Paying for a psychic reading and they ask what me career I am in...

Post by believer » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:13 am

I have had two readings in the past two years from Medium Clairvoyant Psychics and they both asked what I did for a career and they both said I was in the wrong field, but both could not tell me a specific job they saw me in.  I now understand that not all the info that comes into a Psychic is the same or that specific.  I am really glad that I found this board to clairfy things without insulting others.  I wish I had the gift!    :)

Thanks everyone!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:37 pm

Why let anyone else (even a psychic) choose your own dreams, goals, aims?  After all is said and done, you will have to be responsible for the consequences of any decision for your life.  

No, not all psychics can tell you what you are doing.  Do they come into your home and tell you what to do next?  Of course not!  Perhaps what a reading and what it is not is in order?

We learn from all the experiences of our lives.  If someone had told me to go through a failed marriage, would I have been ready and willing?  Not on your life!  But if it is viewed with realistic approach, the lessons! wow! and I also have 3 beautiful children from the marriage.  

Its not what we are told to do in the future - it is how we handle the present and sow seeds to make a positive approach to the future.  We are in charge and need to keep that in mind when getting a reading.  Why would anyone else know more about me than me?

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:14 pm

I think this is where having a code of ethics comes into play? Ask to see the readers own code and see what reaction you get lol!

believer

Psychic readings

Post by believer » Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:42 am

I know that I posted the question, but since the last couple responses, I have to ask out loud - "Why even bother to have a Psychic Reading from someone who says they can see the future if we need these experiences."  I do agree that we are all here to learn something and I've pretty much given up on anyone telling me about the future.  I guess there was a part of me wishing for a peek in the "crystal ball" to make things easier, to see if I was on track.  :smt006

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:45 pm

I have and use several crystal balls and to great effect, but I am not a fortune teller. Many people use them to 'see' more clearly into their everyday life, or as a meditation tool or for fun. It is very rare for anyone to 'see' the future, and those that do usually do not need the crystal at all apart from as a focus point because they have the sight and visions.

In fact taking this a step further, I should think that very few people ever truly do see the future, mostly they interpret (somewhat incorrectly too sometimes) cards and signs and visions and because to some extent 'seeing the future' is expected that is what they read into these signs?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:09 pm

To 'see' the future has proven to be more disappointment than enlightenment.  Our own creative energies have been squashed in favor or someone else's opinion of our life.  

And in the end, we become responsibile for circumstances that we have not even created!  Imagine, taking responsibility for someone else's life?  That is what the reader is doing.  What a responsibility!

Return to “Psychic”