signs?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

trinityottawa

signs?

Post by trinityottawa » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:40 am

Is it true that we receive signs from the cosmos? I had the most amazing experience this summer where the timing, events, everything unfolded absolutely perfectly, as if someone else were controlling it. I assure you none of it was due to my subjectivity, as these were all extremely clear events that could not have been manipulated in anyway.

Elevator doors opening to present a man dressed in black, when I am wearing white. (perfect timing)

Seeting arrangements where my seat is M8 (like "mate") and I am directly infront of him

A song that holds great significance to our relationship came on the radio at just the right time.

Everything happened in a truly unbelievable way.

Since then similar signs and 'coincidences' have been happening that are unmistakable and totally undeniable. Like too freaky to be accidental.

Can someone explain this?? Am I being directed toward this person. Everytime I think of giving up and letting go, something pops as if to say "hang in there, what you want will come."

Any insights, advice, past experience would be great!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Synchronicity

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:50 am

Can someone explain this?? Am I being directed toward this person. Everytime I think of giving up and letting go, something pops as if to say "hang in there, what you want will come."

While I do believe that we often interpret events from the cosmos as having a personal meaning to us, it does not of course mean that the Universe necessarily designed it that way. Rather than it being a simple matter of cause and effect, there is frequently what scientists call a close correlation between the signs and the outcomes in our lives.

Please do some personal research of your own on the meaning of the term SYNCHRONICITY (as first used by Carl Jung).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity

To be able to provide you with a more detailed personal answer to those questions you have asked above, I would need to give you an actual reading in the Psychic Reading forum, instead of this one.

Regards,

eye_of_tiger Image

cdo

Post by cdo » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:15 pm

Sounds like you are opening to the rhythm of the universe . It could well be that you are simply receiving the guidance and direction you may have been asking for.. but look before you leap.. take a look at different forms of divination to see if you can gain additional insight . Tarot . psychic reading perhaps . aastrological TRANSITS..

good luck

stan

Re: signs?

Post by stan » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:34 pm

trinityottawa wrote:Is it true that we receive signs from the cosmos? I had the most amazing experience this summer where the timing, events, everything unfolded absolutely perfectly, as if someone else were controlling it. I assure you none of it was due to my subjectivity, as these were all extremely clear events that could not have been manipulated in anyway.

Elevator doors opening to present a man dressed in black, when I am wearing white. (perfect timing)

Seeting arrangements where my seat is M8 (like "mate") and I am directly infront of him

A song that holds great significance to our relationship came on the radio at just the right time.

Everything happened in a truly unbelievable way.

Since then similar signs and 'coincidences' have been happening that are unmistakable and totally undeniable. Like too freaky to be accidental.

Any insights, advice, past experience would be great!
Look up Unus Mundos. You were certainly blessed to have an experience as you have had. I really doubt that anyone can take away from your experience. Deep down inside you know. I have also had the experience you have had. Trust your own guiding! Peace and love

stan

Post by stan » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:03 am

trinityottawa

You can experience this state of consciousness with all you meet. Don't limit yourself and if there is any doubt about Mr. Right don't take any action and wait for him to make the next move. I hope you understand.

stan

Post by stan » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:15 am

The white dress and man is a physical manifestation of what took place in heaven. Heaven is within you. You will note that if you become more attune to the workings within yourself, sufficiently enough, like thoughts feelings and emotions, you will begin to see a correlation. Peace and Love

Return to “Psychic”