Lost jewelry

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

fabbo

Lost jewelry

Post by fabbo » Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:04 am

Hi everyone

I saw that someone asked a question like this so thought I might too.

My mother recently moved into a much smaller house. She has 2 pieces of jewelery that she loves deaarly and has great sentimental value. Both are missing andd she has looked everywhere. If anyone has any thoughts on where she has put them or what has happened to them could you please let me know?

many thanks
Lisa

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:15 pm

To tell a story....

A friend moved into a new apartment building and found she was missing a ring that had been from her mother.  She was really upset for a time, then sort of forgot about it for a time.

One day, some time later, she was walking down the hall and something said to look near the basebord.  She saw something shining and there was her mother's ring!

Another....

A friend was packing up for a move of her home.  She had 2 sons.  And she could not find a special cookie jar that had belonged to her mother.  She just assumed one of the boys had broken it and was afraid to tell her - she went on with the packing.

At the new house, a couple of months after the move, she was still unloading boxes when she opened one to see the cookie jar in all its glory, well and whole.  

These things are called apports and spirit does like to play with jewellry and small items that they can manage.

hughmungas

Post by hughmungas » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:52 am

I'll attempt to do a remote viewing tonight and will post what I come up with. I'll try one tonight and hopefully another in the morning when the local side real time is around 1330 to see if I get anything different since that is statistically the time when accuracy increases for whatever reason.

hughmungas

Post by hughmungas » Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:54 am

Lisa,

okay, here it goes.  I saw a short, somewhat plump woman with short brown hair on top of her head . She was wearing a blue and green colored (almost peacock colors) dress standing in the middle of either a courtyard or patio that had white or natural colored concrete or stone like walls behind her and the floor or ground looked like stones with grass or light vegetation growning between the rocks. She was standing there in the middle looking down at her right foot which was on an upturned rock or something similar on the ground.

I did this remote viewing session at around 0330 sidereal time. Let me know if any of that scene correlates to her or her surroundings what so ever. I probably won't get to try another one at 1330 LST (supposedly a more accurate time to do remote viewing) because I'll be at work.

thanks for the feedback in advance,

hughmungas

hughmungas

Post by hughmungas » Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:30 am

I guess I'll never know if I was close, lol.

ravenrose

Post by ravenrose » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:12 am

In my house things come up missing every day!!!! Just the other day I was looking for my keys looked everywhere. Then after about 10 min and asking the house to return them I found them out in the open on the kitchen table. Nothing was near it to cover it up just sitting out in the open!! The spirits here like to play games with us. Maybe she should ask for help finding them

Return to “Psychic”