having hard time finding a job any help and guidance

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mediazis

having hard time finding a job any help and guidance

Post by mediazis » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:09 pm

i am stuck here in a town that i don't like at all and i really have no means to get out right now. any ideas on how to proceed onto a new life path and also figure out a way to get my life back again. i was wondering if any psychics could guide me with this.

thank you!!

mediazis

Post by mediazis » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:43 pm

if you need a pic or something i can send that via email as well.

connect

Post by connect » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:21 pm

Can you connect with a A name, like An?

I'm getting some energies around you..does your name start with an R?...like Ra?

And please, yes, get out of the area you live in..move east..this A name telling me right now where you are its not going to give you the chance to do what you are good at. Are you in the west end of the country now?

Might be weird to say, don't know if you parents are dead, don't feel they are, but it almost seems you are so negative you are almost waiting for that to happen, and its part of the reason you are confused and stuck.

mediazis

Post by mediazis » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:42 pm

yes i am in the west end of the country! and yes you are correct about things but with regards to my parents you are absolutely incorrect and i am helping them greatly. also i take offense to that statement. i just met this spiritual man named alnitak who is on youtube and does this thing tarpanam.  i gave him money to give me spiritual counseling  and did it out of sincerity and earnestness and he had helped me with one session  but then i decided i need the money because i paid for advanced sessions. i asked him for a refund for some spiritual sessions that i paid for in advance. he was very rude about asking for the money back. i gave him the money very quickly maybe too quickly.  i thought he would be a decent man, will he refund the money.  does he have powers to change energy of a person because i believe he does? also you said to move east where? houston? new york city? also what am i good at? also how do i move east if i have nothing or what do i do to get some  money? also i am working on my degree online so i am stuck here because of that. any suggestions??
Last edited by mediazis on Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

connect

Post by connect » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:52 pm

mediazis wrote:yes i am in the west end of the country! and yes you are correct about everything. i just met this spiritual man named alnitak who i gave money to and did it out of sincerity and earnestness and he had helped me but then i gave him everything i had and then i asked him for a refund for some spiritual sessions that i paid for in advance. he was very mean to me about asking for the refund. i gave him the money very quickly maybe too quickly. well what i am good at?
Are you currently in sales or service? That really isn't your area..that's what I get. You are way too honest..if you do sales for exmaple, you gotta get the sales done, and in a sense, you kinda of have to make a product seem amazing, original, even if its not..and thats not your character. Is that true?

You should work with people in some capacity, some kind of community service type of work.

mediazis

Post by mediazis » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:54 pm

yes you are correct i am way too honest. i am working on a degree in community studies that is related to this. however i want a career that makes a good income. i need that or i will feel very depressed. i mean am already very negative. you are right!!

connect

Post by connect » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:54 pm

na

mediazis

Post by mediazis » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:55 pm

what does na mean?

connect

Post by connect » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:57 pm

mediazis wrote:yes you are correct i am way too honest. i am working on a degree in community studies that is related to this. however i want a career that makes a good income. i need that or i will feel very depressed. i mean am already very negative. you are right!!
I understand that, everyone does. But your issue in truth is not financial. It is right now because you have made some bad decisions, but you are a person who needs spiritual power, and spiritual strength. If you were a millionaire, you would still not be happy right now. So finish your program. That is exactly the area I told you that you are meant for..don't worry about pay at this point.

PS: na means nothing..just a mistake..hit reply by accident.

mediazis

Post by mediazis » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:01 pm

can you be frank about the bad decisions i have made can you tell me honestly what they were?

connect

Post by connect » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:07 pm

mediazis wrote:can you be frank about the bad decisions i have made can you tell me honestly what they were?
Well one is definetley giving money to this person who I don't feel validated for you their claims..you just accepted it. I have worked with clients for awhile now and let me tell you...I have a system where I only charge $5 initially to see if we are making the right connections..so its basically a no risk situation for them..and if then I validate for them, I bring the energies that are connected to them over..then they book a real full appointment.

mediazis

Post by mediazis » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:10 pm

yes well of course that is a bad decision. but i was thinking any really big picture ones that you can see in the past?

connect

Post by connect » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:17 pm

mediazis wrote:yes well of course that is a bad decision. but i was thinking any really big picture ones that you can see in the past?
Yes. Not being social enough generally. Contacts are very important to gain employment, so one issue is your lack of contacts, because you have been a little too anti-social.

mediazis

Post by mediazis » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:19 pm

that is for sure. but i have major issues with socializing with people and i don't know why i have become so negative but i think it has to do with my own background and broughtup and the problems associated with it. but you also said i am in the wrong area and i think that is true?

Return to “Psychic”