Please, Astral Projection, I want it to Stop

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

SnowBaby

Please, Astral Projection, I want it to Stop

Post by SnowBaby » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:45 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am not new to this board but new to posting. I have always been too shy to post but this is something I really, really need help with.

Recently, my psychic abilities have been flying open and I welcome it! However, my sleep is VERY disturbed by Astral Projection. I very much dislike it. I don't like the feeling of going into it, being in it and trying to snap out of it. It's getting worse and worse, happening all the time and it's FREAKING me out!!!!!!!!

From what I read about it, and from what others have told me, MANY people seem to enjoy this experience of Astral Projection BUT I HATE IT.

I don't like to use such harsh words as hate but I really don't like the feeling of being in Astral Projection. I have chatted with a Trance Medium that I often speak with, and she also VERY MUCH hates it as well. She said most people like it but I just can't deal with it anymore. It's disturbing to my sleep and I don't like the lack of control. I am exausted ALL the time because of it.

I beg someone to please give me advice on HOW TO MAKE IT STOP?? PLEASE???? I can't deal with this anymore.  :smt100

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:02 pm

Its your own consciousness in use - astral is the mental plane - and this is where it has to stop.  There are various symptoms to astral separation.  You feel certain things on the physical body - then the spirit is free.  

In a manual on astral travel (Far Journeys - can't think of the author's name) it suggested various exercises to make it happen - perhaps reading up on it will help you to shut it down.  And hopefully the following will help you identify and close down some of the ability.  We do have a choice after all.

ASTRAL TRAVEL PITFALLS

I often see articles and comments referring to the astral plane and using this term synonymous with ‘dreaming’, ‘O.B.E.’, and ‘spiritual’ plane.  This is very misleading and incorrect.  

The main difference between any of the dimensions is the vibration frequency.  The highest frequency there is: the Eternal Unconditional Love and Light of the First Source and Centre: The Creator of All That Is.  Although all is one, the farther one gets from the Central Source, frequency drops until eventually you encounter the lowest frequency of energy – dense physical matter.

The astral plane is the lowest frequency non-physical plane.  It is where all the low vibration frequency thought forms, energies, entities exist, because they can literally only rise to the level that matches their vibration frequency.  This is also why it is relatively easy to astral travel.  

One does not need to raise their vibration frequency of Love and Light to do it, although it does help.  The problem is, the astral plane is basically the lowest of humanities negative thought forms, emotions, discarnate beings who passed away in an unconscious mindset.  This is why so many people report having problems there.  Yes, you can learn how to protect yourself, but then again, why play at this level?

Wise men throughout the ages have diligently raised their Love and Light quotients through a worldwide variety of disciplines in order to leap right over the top of this plane for the exact reasons mentioned.  Once you do this, you can and will begin to consciously work with the higher beings of Light on a personal basis.  I can guarantee you the higher dimensions are where the beings of Love, Light and Divine Wisdom reside, not the astral plane.

For all those people who have become adept at astral travel, I promise you, there is so much more beautiful ‘stuff’ in the higher dimensions awaiting you – with open arms.

SnowBaby

Post by SnowBaby » Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:57 pm

Thanks so much for your reply. :-) Since I am still so new to everything (well, not new but finally allowing it to come through) I just have a hard time understanding on how all of this is accomplished. Thanks a bunch for your help. :-)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:06 pm

It would appear there is some 'opening' going on in astral projection.  Try giving yourself a regular time to meditate and open in your consciousness from another perspective.  Read up some of the meditation notes on Mystic Academy-Mediumship Development for clues along the way.

SnowBaby

Post by SnowBaby » Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:18 pm

spiritalk wrote:It would appear there is some 'opening' going on in astral projection.  Try giving yourself a regular time to meditate and open in your consciousness from another perspective.  Read up some of the meditation notes on Mystic Academy-Mediumship Development for clues along the way.
Thanks so much!! I will try that. That makes sense. I really appreciate it!  :smt002

jld

astral travel

Post by jld » Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:15 pm

You could pray to your higher power asking to not astrally travel...or better yet you could pray that when you do astrally travel that you are not aware of leaving and entering your body and that you wake up feeling refreshed. Maybe then your spirit could enjoy the benefits of astrally travelling without your physical mind being aware of it.

gurujames5

Post by gurujames5 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:57 pm

We all astral travel on a regular basis when we sleep anyway, so you could take jld's advice "you could pray that when you do astrally travel that you are not aware of leaving and entering your body and that you wake up feeling refreshed." It's adviseable however to keep track of where you are going and your experiences as these are beneficial to you as part of your life experiences, and are helpful to you in some way.

James

jld

astrally travelling

Post by jld » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:20 am

Yeah, I haven't recalled much of my astrally travelling, though I do know sometimes I feel refreshed when I wake up and others I feel very tired. I know I am astrally travelling though, so I pray that I wake up feeling refreshed. I would like to recall more.  My daughter just turned two and for these last years I usually wake up suddenly and get distracted with her. Maybe I should pray to remember my astral travels AND feel refreshed.

theancient_dr

Post by theancient_dr » Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:47 am

Just a suggestion

1- ASk Mother Lilith to close all the levels of consciousness for you.

2- ASK the Holy Spirit to surround you with Her Bubble of
protection and allow you to do NO astral travel.

3- This is to be done each night you wish to stay body bound

works for me...

gurujames5

Post by gurujames5 » Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:22 am

Maybe I should pray to remember my astral travels AND feel refreshed.
Good thought...it works a treat!

James

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:29 pm

Actually it doesn't work James.  No matter how much you would like to think it is energizing to astral travel the facts of physics for material and spiritual input are at play and can not be changed as they are natural law.

Following astral travel you will feel re-energized - sort of buzzed - is the best description.  The body, mind, spirit feels renewed.  Then, in a matter of one hour or less, the body is depleted, you feel de-energized and depleted of any energy in body, mind, spirit.  That lasts until sleep, good food, exercise can re-energize the physical body back to normal function.  The more you astral, the more de-energized the body will remain.

gurujames5

Post by gurujames5 » Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:40 pm

I don't know where you "travel" to but that's not how I feel after my "travels". In the spiritual world there are no laws of physics as physics only applies to this plane. Universal law applies everywhere, and there are natural laws which apply to different states or dimensions.

James

SnowBaby

Post by SnowBaby » Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:59 pm

I wish I was refreshed after Astral Projection but the truth is, I am simply exausted!! It takes up the time I am trying to get my nightly sleep. I know exactly when I am falling in to it, at the last second I check the clock and then again when I come out of it and usually I am in it for 2 1/2 to 4 hours. After I snap out of it, my night has been wasted and now I have to TRY and get some actual sleep. Very difficult and so exausting. I have tried to wiggle my fingers several times to wake myself out of it but it only helps for a minute, I fall into AP regardless.

gurujames5

Post by gurujames5 » Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:06 pm

Affirm for your physical body to get rest when you travel. You can turn back and look at your sleeping body when leaving it and let it rest comfortably and peacefully during that time, and for the rest of the night, to wake refreshed and recharged in the morning. If you affirm for it you will either get it or you will receive reasons why not. Either way will help you.

James

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:40 pm

You will NEVER get rest while out of the body.  The universal laws, the physics, whatever laws you choose to apply - the body is being USED!  When in use it is the material energies that are applied because it is a mental exercise.  When doing a spiritual exercise, the body would not be so vested and not so exhausted.  

A suggestions....try doing some meditation while you are awake - not in bed.  Give yourself a small time during the day (being consistent is good) and then the spirit entities that are interfering will be put at bay by drawing the stronger forces of spirit guides and angels.

Return to “Psychic”