Opening akashic records

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Brooklynluv

Opening akashic records

Post by Brooklynluv » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:37 am

Hi, I have heard that sometimes a person's etheric gridwork can be stripped and replaced with the gridwork of another by darker forces of the 4th dimension and I was wondering if the same kind of thing can happen with a person's akashic records?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Asking for an opinion, rather than requesting a reading?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:19 am

I feel that you are simply asking for an opinion rather than requesting a reading as is done in this forum, but with due respect if you fully understood what a person's etheric gridwork really was and you had some conception of the form in which each individual spirit entity's akashic records are stored, then you would soon I feel realise that your fears that they could be corrupted and replaced by the darker forces of the 4th dimension (which I believe represents the time continuum) would soon be seen as being the pure superstition it is.

There is only one possible exception where such a thing might be theoretically allowed (thereby temporarily bypassing the normal mechanisms which prevent this from happening the rest of the time), but this would be the exception rather than the rule. It would be if it was decided by God and the celestial powers that this was a necessary experience for that particular spirit to be able to learn certain important lessons about taking responsibility for his or her actions at the soul level.

Often these darker forces are only a significant potential threat if we first invite them in, either consciously or unconsciously. Dabbling in black magic or attempting to manipulate others by the use of negative spells and our own will power has about the same effect as putting out a giant welcoming sign to any darker force that wanders in our direction. By certain unhealthy and unsavoury practices, we open the doorway to these darker forces, then seem shocked or rudely surprised when they decide to walk in.

Does this help to answer your question, which is otherwise a good one?

Your's truly,

eye_of_tiger  Image

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:21 pm

Interesting question. It really depends on what you think the akashic records are? I personally am not a fatalist, I beleive that the future records are unwritten and can be changed by our actions and thoughts, so for me there is only the possibility that they could be 'infiltrated' by a presence affecting our actions and thus the future records. The records are just that they are a record of events that have happened and so are unchangeable. The Library or Great Hall holds all the information and energy of events but the future is what we make it, the records will reflect that much like a jigsaw jumbled and held in suspension and then fitting perfectly into each other piece.

Our etheric gridwork shoukd be protected and maintained in integrity by our auric shield. To strip that out would be to rip the consciousness from a body and replace it, and it is very unlikley that the body would survive.

acaveyogi

Re: Opening akashic records

Post by acaveyogi » Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:47 am

Brooklynluv wrote:Hi, I have heard that sometimes a person's etheric gridwork can be stripped and replaced with the gridwork of another by darker forces of the 4th dimension and I was wondering if the same kind of thing can happen with a person's akashic records?
Hi Brook and based on my experience with this stuff, the answer to your question is, "Yes!"

We as a "mind" are, "all of us", attached to "all" other minds that are living on this planet in a physical sense, and "all" minds that exist in "Creation" :) ,and "all" minds that are existing in the "spirit" world.

What sorts things out is your "mind filter program." If you are a sensitive and you have no "filter" program, you will go insane, because that is, "way to much noise!" :) Ok?

Just because something "pops" into your mind, does not actually mean that it is real. You have to test stuff. Back in my early thirties I discovered that 60% of what popped into my mind, as thoughts, were somebody elses thoughts :)

You are standing next to somebody and all of a sudden, "You are totally angry!" It might not be you :) it is just that you are sensitive to other people's emotional state. I am an empath and a passive telepath.  I am walking down the pike and all of a sudden, I am somebody else, "What happened?!"

There are some of us that are born sensitive. If you become/make it to being an older person :) ,you have got it figured out. Otherwise you have medical science adjusting your medication. :)

Some people do require medication, their wiring is "haywire". And some people are just sensitive, "Deal with it :) !" What is interesting about this messageboard is that there are older "sensitives" here that are willing to help you, and also have experience with the, "being, "a sensiitive" challenge." And it is a challenge :) you ain't normal!

Love!

john

Brooklynluv

thank you very much

Post by Brooklynluv » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:36 am

I appreciate your feedback very much! These days I feel like I am embarking on a path in which I know nothing about and it scares me quite a bit.  I apologize if I have asked my question in the wrong forum, I am very new to these types of sites and I thank all three of you for answering my question. Your responses have been very helpful. Thank you

acaveyogi

Post by acaveyogi » Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:55 am

Gem wrote:Interesting question. It really depends on what you think the akashic records are? I personally am not a fatalist, I beleive that the future records are unwritten and can be changed by our actions and thoughts, so for me there is only the possibility that they could be 'infiltrated' by a presence affecting our actions and thus the future records. The records are just that they are a record of events that have happened and so are unchangeable. The Library or Great Hall holds all the information and energy of events but the future is what we make it, the records will reflect that much like a jigsaw jumbled and held in suspension and then fitting perfectly into each other piece.

Our etheric gridwork shoukd be protected and maintained in integrity by our auric shield. To strip that out would be to rip the consciousness from a body and replace it, and it is very unlikley that the body would survive.
Just for the record guys :) I agree with what Gem has posted. It is like you go to the "Oracle" and the "Oracle" predicts your future :) If the "Oracle" was/is very precise about things, and not so twisty about it, you would then do something slightly different, change your future, and the "Oracle" would be wrong :)

If one goes to the "Oracle" :) ,they never know what the "Oracle" ment, until it is over :)

If we can get a feel for the "Future", then we can change it! Should we wish. :)

Love!

acaveyogi

Return to “Psychic”