Look into my eyes

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Bandit81101

Look into my eyes

Post by Bandit81101 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:16 am

I was just curious to see if this expierence was something others expierenced.  On occasion I have been able to look into peoples eyes (usually takes some time, so I don't with strangers) and can tell them about themselves.  I would tell them their deepest darkest secrets, anything I could see in them, regardless of wether they wanted it known or not.  When I was done, it was like I was coming out of a trance.  I would almost watch myself talk to them, but when it was over i remembered none of it.  It always frusterates me, because then they want to talk about it, and I have no idea what they're talking about.
So out of curiousity, anyone else have this happen!?!  And if so, any one know of a way to make yourself remember so that you can actually converse with the person afterwards!?!
Thanks and Love,
~Bandit

EmeraldWings

Post by EmeraldWings » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:48 am

Sorry Bandit, but the only thing I can think to recommend is practice makes perfect. Try having a friend you can trust learn something and try to communicate it to you through their eyes. Always think before and if you can, during, the reading that you will remember everything.

Hope it was helpful as no one else tried to answer....
:smt006: Good luck!

-Steph

Shortyfrm

Post by Shortyfrm » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:56 am

I have had many experiences with this.  I have also had experiences where I have touched a person and experienced the pai nthat they have been thru over a period of years within seconds.  Scared the heck out of me until I learned how to control those abilities and channel them in a way that wouldn't be harmful to myself.  I thank you for sharing your story with us.  Wonderful post.

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:32 pm

All that makes sense...Unfortunatly for me, when it does happen, I'm not expecting it.  I'll be talking to my friend(s) and we make eye contact and sometiems it just happens, and I am unprepared.  It feels strange, but never wrong.  I guess I was just kind of hoping for confirmation that I wasn't alone :)

Gem

Re: Look into my eyes

Post by Gem » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:35 pm

Bandit81101 wrote:I was just curious to see if this expierence was something others expierenced.  On occasion I have been able to look into peoples eyes (usually takes some time, so I don't with strangers) and can tell them about themselves.  I would tell them their deepest darkest secrets, anything I could see in them, regardless of wether they wanted it known or not.  When I was done, it was like I was coming out of a trance.  I would almost watch myself talk to them, but when it was over i remembered none of it.  It always frusterates me, because then they want to talk about it, and I have no idea what they're talking about.
So out of curiousity, anyone else have this happen!?!  And if so, any one know of a way to make yourself remember so that you can actually converse with the person afterwards!?!
Thanks and Love,
~Bandit
With any kind of trance work you aren't supposed to remember or to discuss it afterwards, the messages and impressions aren't from you. So you are not meant to give your input at all. You are a channel that's all.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:02 pm

That is body language reading, rather than psychic or mediumship.

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:07 pm

How is it body language if the only thing I'm staring at is their eyes?  When it happens the rest of them disappears and its just a tunnel into them thru their eyes.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:55 pm

The eyes are on the body.  Some say the eyes are windows to our soul.  Anyone can read another person through the eyes.

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:34 am

I feel so chastised now.  As if what I've seen has no import.  I don't think people realize how harsh they can sound when they believe they know what's going on and others around them are confused.  They say knowledge is the greatest gift of all, and now I'm almost afraid to ask anything else.

Sorrynn

Post by Sorrynn » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:05 am

Bandit81101 wrote:I feel so chastised now.  As if what I've seen has no import.  I don't think people realize how harsh they can sound when they believe they know what's going on and others around them are confused.  They say knowledge is the greatest gift of all, and now I'm almost afraid to ask anything else.
There will always be people who do this in the world. What you have to do is sort the grain from the chafe. Some people believe that what they have learned is the only truth. If this happens to you then it is your gift and how YOU feel about it is probably closer to the truth than any of us can come. All truth resides within each of us and yours most certainly resides within you.

-Brooke

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:10 pm

Trust your own abilities for sure.
Sorry, if I am the one who sounded harsh on your abilities.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:07 pm

most of the time i can, thats why i always look into someones eyes when i meet them so i can see what there all about. most of the time i'm right about what i see

khb21603

Post by khb21603 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:31 pm

Bandit,

I can tell a lot about a person when I look at their eyes. I feel if this is the gift you are given, then use it to tell that person what you are to tell them.

I do not feel that anyone on this site is chastizing any one. I feel that everyone is giving their input, which is what you asked for.

Just do what your gift tells you to do. I am not an expert, but I feel that we are given gifts to use and that is what you are doing.

Hugs and blessings to everyone.

Karen

pahoblue

photo

Post by pahoblue » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:11 pm

can any of you tell stuff from a photo? would love to know whats picked up in mine.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Re: photo

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:58 pm

pahoblue wrote:can any of you tell stuff from a photo? would love to know whats picked up in mine.
i can! you go to the symbols forum and post your picture i and a few other people would be glad to read it for you

Return to “Psychic”