Suicides?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Doe

Post by Doe » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:47 pm

Last night when I was reading this thread I somehow missed Eye of Tiger's post, which expressed thoughts similar to mine on the subject--EOT's was just a lot more eloquent!

Doe

Doe

Post by Doe » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:47 pm

Aaaaah!  How do I keep doing this double-posting thing?!!  I'm sorry!

Doe

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:58 pm

Asila00 wrote:Thank you Wishiknew.  That does bring me comfort :)

spiritalk wrote:
Asila00 wrote: The ones who focus on and remain stuck to the earth plane can manipulate those energies easier than those who have gone to the light.  It is about energies and how they work from the material to the spirit.
Spiritalk...Ok, I was thinking, is it easier for a lower spirit to rise to a higher vibration then a higher one to go lower? Kind of like you can only go higher on the otherside and not lower?

I spent the evening reading horror stories about Ouija experiences on another site. And it made me wonder why a Guide would not intervien.
Actually it is the opposite.  When we have progressed spiritually into the light, we can return to the lower realms to aid the progress of those behind us.

Those in the less finer vibrations can not go higher until fitting themselves to do so.  It is all about energies.

When it comes to those that manipulate the earth plane physical energies,  those of the light have moved on and don't interfere at that level.

Asila00

Post by Asila00 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:55 pm

Gotcha...makes sense.

But then I have another question..

Why would a guide allow a lower spirit  to interfere phsyically with the living?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:37 pm

Free will choice plays here.  A spirit guide will attune with a medium, but if that medium makes a decision to play in the lower levels, they will back off and allow it.

A friend of mine kept insisting on doing the physical mediumship which requires those closest to the earth plane to manipulate the energies - they are, thereby, lower level spirits.  Her spirit guide who had been working with her in mental mediumship said they would back off if that is what she wanted.  Sure enough her messages have deteriorated to earth level stuff and not at all spiritually based.  

Be careful who you welcome, they will take up residence if allowed.

Asila00

Post by Asila00 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:13 pm

Ok, that makes more sense to me.  I am begining to understand the level of energies now. I am being more selective with what I ask for. Saying" only those with the higest vibration, in the white light can communicate with me" Of course, I dont get much anymore. Lol...but I will be patient.

Sprittalk...I had an encounter at my home last summer, I would like your take on it if possible. Heres the link.

http://mysticboard.org/pa ... ience.html

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:08 pm

Through natural curiosity and opening you have attracted several 'stuck' spirit.  This is the problem when we open and don't know what we are encountering.  The first step here is to open, then close off all the spirit contact.  Affirm your own good so that you remain positive and not attract them, even in your dreams.

EVP is not all its cracked up to be IME.  But you appear to have heard voices and there is a scary aspect to having brought it on through your own interests and open channel to spirit realms.

When we are open without any protection around us we are like a candle shining in a foggy realm and spirit drawn like moths to the flame.  You are now the open channel for all who gather around.

Because of the many deaths and young people to boot, I would hazzard a guess that they are the ones sticking around because they are confused at their own demise and don't have an understanding of the spirit realms.  This makes them fearful of continuing into the light for their own progression.  

It might be a good place to start addressing spirit and sending them into the light.  A house clearing ritual is good for this purpose.  e-mail me for more information on this topic.

Asila00

Post by Asila00 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:43 pm

Thank you Spiritalk....

When I have a bit more time I will PM you to get more info. I left my home becuase it became to difficult for me to live there. Things seem to be fine now, however...I NEVER want that happening to me again and I need to learn protection.

Again, I want to thank you.

lilmnfshrman

hello

Post by lilmnfshrman » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:23 am

ive had comtact with a good friend of mine that tuck his life in 05 he has made contact and it is scary to hear his reason

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:30 pm

The clearing/cleansing ritual:  Begin all rituals with a prayer to the God of your own understanding to keep you protected and in the light.  

Light up some sweetgrass, sage, or a white candle and blow the smoke into every corner of your home.  At the same time: you affirm " I claim this space for me and my family.  You are to turn completely around and go into the light."

Asila00

Post by Asila00 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:09 am

Thank you Spiritalk.  :)

Return to “Psychic”