The Psychic Reading Forum Explored?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:33 pm

Hey me?  No just a common or garden mod :) Your post is in the right place and leading to a healthy discussion no reason to move it anywhere but here :)

I am just protective, having seen the damage that some unthoughtful 'readings' have done, that's all.

And yes, this board is a huge prospect and getting huger (is that a word lol? If not it should be!) every minute, 20,000 +  wow!  So many faces come and go and drift in and out of focus. Hopefully you will stay and reap the benefits with us :)

acaveyogi

Post by acaveyogi » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:47 am

Gem wrote:Hey me?  No just a common or garden mod :) Your post is in the right place and leading to a healthy discussion no reason to move it anywhere but here :)

I am just protective, having seen the damage that some unthoughtful 'readings' have done, that's all.

And yes, this board is a huge prospect and getting huger (is that a word lol? If not it should be!) every minute, 20,000 +  wow!  So many faces come and go and drift in and out of focus. Hopefully you will stay and reap the benefits with us :)
"Reap the benefits with us."

You guys are probably going to get too "dog gone" big. I do not want to get that big. If I can walk off feeling that I have used what gifts that I have to help in some way, I will be happy. You guys are good folks. And actually care about others. It is hard for a person who wants to explore a positive reality with others, to find a messageboard home on the internet :) it just is. There are a lot of loving people here on this messageboard. Based on my experience as a messageboard traveler that is abit rare :) most messageboards are "dog eat dog". If you are not there for the "donny brooke" forget it, you do not belong :)

And Gem I probably wouldn't be good as a "Psychic Reader" anyway. When it comes to people that "feed" off of "negativity" I have a tendency to loose it :) as you guys already know. Nice people need a place to hang out. And all the "negetive feeders" want, is to destroy. "Ha Ha, He He, I kicked over your blocks!"

Life is hard enough as it is without those people getting their "jollys" by making things worse.  Arg!

Love you! And thank you for the gift of allowing me to be here and sharing this experience with you and everybody!

john acaveyogi

acaveyogi

Post by acaveyogi » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:29 am

Gem, I have been contemplating yours and my discussion and this came up, "Do you Gem, do "Psychic Readings" on this forum?"

In order to be good with the cards one actually needs to be some what psychic. Yes the person did not touch the cards, but at the same time the cards are you asking the "intuitive mind" for input. A person can buy a deck of cards and read the general directions and if they don't have the touch, still not be a good card reader. The problem with being a good card reader, as you already know, is, "How much of you as the reader is important?" :) as you know it can really put a slant to things relative to the validity of the outcome.

Anyway Gem, based on my feel for "Spirit" sensitivity and what I feel is your compassion for others, I think you would also be a good "spirit reader". Even if you did use abit of a "the cards" assist.

So may I ask you this Gem, "Is a card assist allowed in the Psychic Reader forum?" One can not claim the cards, because the other person has not touched them (the cards), but at the sametime they (the cards) can be "an assist" from the intuitive mind/spirits, if one is sensitive to this stuff, which you actually are.

If I had the ability to vote for somebody to moderate this forum, I would vote for you. You have the compassion and the psychic ability to moderate this particular forum.

You are loved!

john

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:07 pm

acaveyogi wrote:Gem, I have been contemplating yours and my discussion and this came up, "Do you Gem, do "Psychic Readings" on this forum?"

In order to be good with the cards one actually needs to be some what psychic. Yes the person did not touch the cards, but at the same time the cards are you asking the "intuitive mind" for input. A person can buy a deck of cards and read the general directions and if they don't have the touch, still not be a good card reader. The problem with being a good card reader, as you already know, is, "How much of you as the reader is important?" :) as you know it can really put a slant to things relative to the validity of the outcome.

Anyway Gem, based on my feel for "Spirit" sensitivity and what I feel is your compassion for others, I think you would also be a good "spirit reader". Even if you did use abit of a "the cards" assist.

So may I ask you this Gem, "Is a card assist allowed in the Psychic Reader forum?" One can not claim the cards, because the other person has not touched them (the cards), but at the sametime they (the cards) can be "an assist" from the intuitive mind/spirits, if one is sensitive to this stuff, which you actually are.

If I had the ability to vote for somebody to moderate this forum, I would vote for you. You have the compassion and the psychic ability to moderate this particular forum.

You are loved!

john
Awwww John c'mere and giss a {{{{{{{{{{{{{ hugg }}}}}}}}}}}}  Your words are so kind, but you do know I am already the psychic mod for this forum don't you?

I do give psychic readings, with and without spirit and with and without different tools, not that I get that much time at the moment. I also am the board's tarot teacher and find that is very rewarding.  Taught properly the tarot can aid development and increase intuition and pyschic develoopment.

Cards and psychic reading, hmm you must be aware of the discussion that took place a few days ago and that we are also in the process of re-vamping the reading system, so right now I am not sure how I should comment.

Some readers need them, others don't. They can be a great time saver, rather than a whole library of information coming into the reader the cards, or tools can limit the information and direct the reader to the right place in that moment.....

It's all about relationships :)

acaveyogi

Post by acaveyogi » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:39 pm

Gem thanks for the "Hug", Hugs are always appreciated and needed!

Well I guess I should get out of my e-mail and have a look around more often :) You seem to have taken all of my sugestions and I didn't even make them. God but I love working with Psychics!

In answer to Eye of the Tiger's question, "Why was I in this forum?" Eye it called to me. It is a living breathing thing and it wanted some TLC. And just for the record guys there is a beautiful sunshiny "spirit" who is living in your forum. And she is a sweetheart.

Love you guys!

john acaveyogi

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Just to let you know

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:47 am

I have been focussing more on giving readings over the past few days, but looking through what Gem and others have written, I felt that all your questions directed to me have been more than adequately answered.

Just to let you know that you are perfectly welcome to offer readings on the Psychic Reading Forum, once you have of course first received a suitable request.

Please see the new advice to readers there (link provided below), so as to work in better co-operation with existing readers as a valued member of our team.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... php?t=7608

I think that you intended to say practising giving readings, rather than necessarily playing or not taking things seriously enough. :smt002

Kindest regards,

eye_of_tiger :smt003

giggledoll00

Post by giggledoll00 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:47 am

hello, i was given advice to try talking to eye of the tiger and or spiritalk. i am looking for good information and advice to help me find my path. i hear you are trustworthy and very knowledgeable. please send me a message or get in touch with me please. i thank you for your time.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:22 pm

giggle: It is simpler to answer your questions than to provide a blueprint for your activities.  What are you seeking on your path?

giggledoll00

Post by giggledoll00 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:47 pm

i am looking for good resources, like books or websites, to research. i have always been drawn to the occult, but never found good info to help me look into were it fits in with me. I know there is pagan, and i know there is wiccan, and i know u can be one without the other or both, but i don't fully understand the difference. I believe if I learn to focus, i can develop my psychic ability, i'll like dream something, then sometimes later, maybe a day maybe a month, i'll see everything as it was in my dream, but i don't know where to find any good, solid information. so basically, i just want to know some good beginners resources, if possible.

acaveyogi

Re: Just to let you know

Post by acaveyogi » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:01 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:I have been focussing more on giving readings over the past few days, but looking through what Gem and others have written, I felt that all your questions directed to me have been more than adequately answered.

Just to let you know that you are perfectly welcome to offer readings on the Psychic Reading Forum, once you have of course first received a suitable request.

Please see the new advice to readers there (link provided below), so as to work in better co-operation with existing readers as a valued member of our team.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... php?t=7608

I think that you intended to say practising giving readings, rather than necessarily playing or not taking things seriously enough. :smt002

Kindest regards,

eye_of_tiger :smt003
I love you Eye of the Tiger! I do you know :) You are the most awake person that I have ever met. And you are stable! If I wasn't a mystic yogi I would camp out at your feet.

Anywho, I thank you for you gift of possibilities, but I think I will leave "Psychic Reading" to the profesionals :) . But I am going to watch to see how it is done. With me it is like Gem said, one gets alot of information at once and thinning things down is a bit difficult. And usually what a person asks is not really what they are wanting to know :) And then we have the delima of "Truth". Generally "Truth" is not actually what a person is seeking. Which is probably a good idea because "Truth" can be very unsettling. When someone shares truth with me about me and I get very unsettled about it, then I know that they are right and that I have a personal problem to solve. :) Argg!

Eye, I sent Giggle your and Spiritalk's direction. She is pretty gifted!

Love you!

john

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Pagan vs Wiccan

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:37 am

Hello again John, :smt002
Eye, I sent Giggle your and Spiritalk's direction. She is pretty gifted!
Thanking you for this, and Giggle is perfectly welcome to ask any questions she might have concerning her development, rather than as Spiritalk has already said for us to provide her with the entire blueprint or road map.

"What do "Paganism" & "Pagan" mean?" (this is an highly controversial subject)

http://www.religioustolerance.org/paganism.htm

"What Is Wicca?"

http://www.magicwicca.com/wicca/definition.html

From my own limited understanding of the terms Pagan and Wiccan, I believe that the nature religion of Wicca is only one of several others which also belongs under the same category.
The term paganism can be defined broadly, to encompass the faith traditions outside the Abrahamic monotheistic group of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. The group so defined includes many of the Eastern religions, Native American religions and mythologies and as well as non-Abrahamic ethnic religions in general.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paganism

Pagan religions tend to be polytheistic (recognising many different gods), in direct contrast to Christianity which is monotheistic, meaning that it's followers recognise only the one God.

Hoping this has helped,

eye_of_tiger Image

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:21 pm

Thanks for the giggle John.

Giggle:  Read through the information at Mediumship Development.  It will open the psychic centres to what your dreams are all about.  What happens in dreams by chance can happen in meditation by design.  In other words, we can be more alert to the possibilities in meditation and work on its happening.

Eye supplied some wonderful information on the Wiccan and Pagan you sought.  Trust it.  See where it leads.

An excellent book on psychic development for the new comer:  Tara Ward's Develop Your Psychic Power.  It tends to give lessons and exercises.

giggledoll00

Post by giggledoll00 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:20 pm

thank you. i will look into these, keep my mind open, and i will be sure to ask if i have any questions or get confused. usually i understand things quickly, but i like to be 100% positive just to rule out any doubt.

Night Owl

Post by Night Owl » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:47 pm

Greetings Acaveyogi

About your opinion of the truth, this is the reason why you are not awake.  You choose not to acknowledge the truth because in your opinion it is unsettling.  You choose not to acknowledge the truth and turn your back on it, and by you doing this you don't even care by doing something about it.  The truth is what people are seeking for because they are tired of the lies that they have been told for so long.  It is also the truth that sets a man free!  And it is because of the truth that certain people are awakening their souls/spirit's.  

Your skill is telepathy, and you used this skill in order to know exactly what topic to post in order to attract people.  And yes you have succeeded.

You posted a topic that seeks the truth, yet afterwards you post a reply that truth is not what you and others are seeking for, then please explain to me.  What is it that you wanted to accomplish by the topic you posted?  What are your intentions?  

Night Owl

Return to “Psychic”