Something strange is going on

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

marie clay

Something strange is going on

Post by marie clay » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:10 am

At christmas my nan and grandad gave me and my siblings £100 each which was strange. They said it was in case they aren't around next year which is fair enough as they are in their 80s. But then they started giving us all their spare medication claiming they don't need it anymore. Mum said it's just because they were having a clear out but I'm not convinced. I think they know something but aren't telling us. It's my mum's parents. I know my nan hasn't exactly been in good health lately but it's still strange as it seems like they are both giving up. I think there is something fishy going on like they found out they are going to die or something. What shall I do? Everytime I mention it to my parents they tell me I'm being morbid and to stop worrying so much.  :smt085

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:03 pm

It sounds as though you or someone close to them should talk them into seeing their doctor.  Giving up medications is not a good sign.  

And as people age like that, they are more than ready sometimes to move into the next stage of life - the afterlife.  But it is not always precipitated by 'knowing something'.  It is in their minds.

marie clay

Post by marie clay » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:59 am

I phoned my nan up yesterday night after I wrote this and it turns out she isn't very well at all bless her. I hope it's just them being prepared for something and not anything else. It's un-like my grandparents to be like this. I think I myself might have a word. I'm feeling guilty as I haven't really seen my grandparents for a couple of months due to me living so far away. I hope it is all in their minds and mine.

Return to “Psychic”