Who is it?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mariemullyuk

Who is it?

Post by mariemullyuk » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:19 am

Right I've got a problem...again. Someone is behind me all the time and it's making me feel uneasy. The impression I get isn't a strong one so I can't really give much information I'm afraid. It feels like this person is 'pushing' against my back and also is watching me from behind my left shoulder. They are always watching me. I get brief images [not nice ones either] every now and again but I can't quite manage to remember the images after because they are so fleeting. It's happening more and more now. Who is he? Someone once said I have a lot of demons that I need to work through - could this be my mind portraying my inner demons or is he real? I say he because it feels like a man but sometimes I get a woman's energy behind me. I can sense around four different people at any one time who are watching me but the feel of this man is more stronger and he's always there. The woman is behind me a quarter of the time.

Any thoughts?

Dijana1970

Post by Dijana1970 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:36 am

Well... Maybe you have summon some ghosts if you have ever tried spiritualism or uiji (I´m not sure this is right spelling -sorry) board, and you didn´t release spirits in the proper way?

Maybe you were in the hospital or in the funeral (or graveyard) in the vulnerable state of mind so the spirits could attach to you.

Hope this would help a bit

Doe

Post by Doe » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:41 pm

Hi,

I can see how that must be a really disturbing feeling, to say the least!  I honestly don't know who or what you might be sensing, but my intuition tells me that maybe the best thing to do would be to "turn around" and simply ask them who they are, and what, if anything, they want from you.  If you don't get an answer right away, keep asking (I don't mean that you have to say it out loud or anything--just ask, politely, without fear, in your mind when you have some time alone with him/them).  Whether they're "real" entities outside of you, or, as you suggested, your own "demons", I think you'll eventually get some answers.  And if they really bother you, you have a right to tell them to leave you alone (and/or pray to whomever you feel is listening to help you make them do that).

It may be that they're there for a good reason, and can teach you something, if you don't let fear get in the way.  My own "guide"/whatever once said to me, "You don't just drop by if you're a spirit"--in other words, it's probably a lot more than a social visit!  :)

I hope that helps a little.  Please feel free to write again!

Doe

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:25 pm

Protection is one of the key lessons of opening to spirit.  If you are welcoming all and sundry, you may be opening a channel to the good, the bad, the ugly (choose one) and it is up to you to protect yourself against any interfering spirit.  Obviously, as suggested, you have opened to this influence and could have been many ways.  To remove it takes some understanding, protection and even ritual dismissal.

God bless, j

mariemullyuk

Post by mariemullyuk » Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:16 pm

Someone who done my picture reading can see them too. So they are spirits. She said one's like a sea captian or in the navy and the other one is a guide of some sort. His presence is unsettling. I played with a board years ago and dabbled in black magick and satanism. But I sense this spirit has only being with me a few months not years. I believe that he isn't connected with what I've done in the past. Any advice in how I can figure out whether he's good or bad? I don't wanna start seeing him if he's gonna be a pain in the butt. He's already in my personal space. And I'm annoyed he keeps trying to get in me by putting pressure on my back like he's trying to open a door of some sort.

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:12 am

mariemullyuk wrote:Someone who done my picture reading can see them too. So they are spirits. She said one's like a sea captian or in the navy and the other one is a guide of some sort. His presence is unsettling. I played with a board years ago and dabbled in black magick and satanism. But I sense this spirit has only being with me a few months not years. I believe that he isn't connected with what I've done in the past. Any advice in how I can figure out whether he's good or bad? I don't wanna start seeing him if he's gonna be a pain in the butt. He's already in my personal space. And I'm annoyed he keeps trying to get in me by putting pressure on my back like he's trying to open a door of some sort.
Hello  :smt006,

I'm sorry you're dealing with this frustration. I too have a jerk at my back looking over my shoulder (see my post titled "Unexplainable"). However I know him quite well. He's good and bad and far from ugly ~ hahaha.

Anyway my point is that there may be a gray area ... try communicating with him. See what he wants, if anything, or if he's just being a pain. I know how unsettling it can be to be given negative images , I get them too now and then, but there's a purpose.

I hope you find some answers (and privacy in your personal space).

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:45 pm

While he may not be from past activities into the occult, it may have left a doorway (interest) through which the not so good can come.  My take on all spirit guidance is to reach for the highest and best that your own spirituality attracts (it does work on the law of attraction) and communicating with anything less than best keeps the door open to anyone and anything.  

Spirit guides (a large and diverse topic to be sure) is about an attunement process we have with a caring, loving partner in spirit.  If this is not the description of what you are experiencing, it is time to dismiss and try again for guidance from another source.  The loving do not cause physical discomfort, nor do they dictate to your life.  As a matter of interest - they do not even care very much about your material life as such - only as to how it is affecting your spirituality and all its lessons.

Dijana1970

Post by Dijana1970 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:27 am

You said that you sense this spirit has only being with you a few months not years, so try to remember what you have done a few months ago or where have you been that could link this spirits to you

mariemullyuk

Post by mariemullyuk » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:28 pm

I've been to my mate's shop in the last few months. She has a old man in the shop. He is nothing like the charater I have though. Someone came into hers and done magick. He has opened a doorway there but I never went near it. She's gonna find me a photo of him so I can bind him as he has opened a doorway at her friends house too. He thinks he's a witch but has no idea what he's doing so I'm gonna bind him for his own protection as well as others. Is it possible for a spirit from that doorway to 'latch' themselves onto me?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:59 pm

The reason a stray spirit may 'latch on' is because we are open at a time of their presence and our interests and knowledge keep us open to spirit realms.  Yes, any doorway can allow spirit to 'latch on'.  The secret to your success is to recognize it and allow it to pass on.  We do exercises that also include the idea of sending the spirit to the light.  That is their destiny.

Return to “Psychic”