Psychic Vampire

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Psychicgaijin

Post by Psychicgaijin » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:19 am

Hi,

The way I have heard it is that people will "cord" other people and are connected to them. Then they are taking energy.

Some do it by purpose others not on purpose.

As it was a kid you probably thought they were so cute and wanted to send love. Could be the kid is love starved and you were some sincere love they have not felt for a long time.

I am going to look on the site for a coure on psychic developement and protection. Lots of good information and experienced people here.

There are psychic schools and they do a good job yet they are not cheap. You can get your basics from them though for a reasonable amount of time and price.

Nyte and Psychic Chef gave me real good how to info that has helped with "whacks" of energy and with cords.

Hope this is helpful,

Jim

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:58 pm

I don't know about love starved, but I know I didn't block myself from her because I didn't realize due to her age and such.  But thinking back, I think she may be partially aware of it.  It didn't seem to happen over the entire course of the class, but in little spurts when she demanded my attention on her.  I think maybe she has to connect with them on some scale before she can "Leech" off lol  Either way, I'll be more careful next time, I still have 2 or 3 more classes with them before the school year is out.

biyu

Post by biyu » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:32 pm

I am going to look on the site for a coure on psychic developement and protection. Lots of good information and experienced people here.
the  only  CURE  to  beeing  psy  in  any  way  unless  you  simply  dont  give  it  any  credibility  or  that  an  just  dont  do  it  but  then  its  a  case  might  aswell  cut  off  youre  arm  or  leg  cause  its  apart  of  EVERYONE  on  some  way  most  just  deny  itan  tho  that  may  work  fer  them  id  hate  it  i  mean  all  this  great  potential  simply  beeing  WASTED  (yea  its  somethin  im  kinda  passionate  about  tho  i  would  not  wanna  think  about  life  without  these  gifts  i  mean  sometimes  there  the  ONLY  thing  keepin  me  sane)

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:12 pm

Well MN weather gave me another week before I had to deal with this again lol  A snow storm hit, and class got cancelled.  Guess I'll have to just prepare myself for next week then :)

biyu

Post by biyu » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:49 pm

maby  somesorta  reflective  shield  could  help??  (few  years  ago  i  was  using  my  gifts  ta  cheak  on  someone  pretty  far  south  of  me  an  at  first  i  got  a  kick  back  actually  afew  times  but  i  think  i  got  thru--i  refused  ta  let  it  bug  me--  an  yea  thats  kinda  also  part  of  how  i  have  no  real  limit  i  mean  afew  states  away  no  issues)

the  thing  is  it  has  to  be  STRONG  outherwise  it  can  be  easy  ta  get  thru  maby  afew  layers  same  reflective  thing??  (jus  thinkin)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:19 pm

Protection like a bubble similar to one blown from a child's soap bubble pipe, complete with the rainbow patch (rainbows are such wonderful, mystical/magical symbols of bridges, connection, communication and come complete with a pot of gold (prosperity) at the end) can be seen as a filter to all negativity from within or without.  While in some ways the bubble seems frail, do not dismiss its strength of purpose.  A bubble can hang on in the winds of adversity better than something that does not conform.

Return to “Psychic”