Still having "weird" things happening in our house.....

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed May 28, 2008 8:54 pm

It is not a good thing to keep spirit 'stuck' in any atmosphere.  Of course, we have had this discussion elsewhere, but when spirit is 'stuck' in a house, it is so much more progressive to allow them and encourage them to move on.  All life is progressive.  So also spirit realms.

Our interests can and do keep them 'stuck' when we do not release them to their own progression.

clover73

Post by clover73 » Wed May 28, 2008 8:58 pm

I totally agree.  We have tried so many times to tell them to move on and tell them that's ok for them to go.  That is why I have called that lady to come out here and do it.  She knows more about it than I do and my friends say that she is really good at it.  She said she will be here as soon as her schedule permits and she will do all the cleansings and sage.  Like I said, I don't know how to do that and I don't think it would be wise for me to try.  I will just wait and have her do it so I know it is done right and in a good way.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri May 30, 2008 2:10 pm

As you are on this site clover, I can only assume you have a deep interest in psychic things.  Perhaps you are reading books, seeking psychic validation, practicing your own talents and skills?  In which case, the energies of the psychic are all around and that is what the 'stuck' spirit can feed upon.  

Could you take your interests to another location?  Perhaps join a circle where you practice?  In this way the location would be released from your interests and building the energies?

Naravyn

Post by Naravyn » Fri May 30, 2008 4:15 pm

i'm glad that you have found out that the spirit is only trying to irritate you. from the sounds of it, its just being a prankster. good luck on the cleansing when the woman comes and finding out for sure who it might be.

indigomyst

Post by indigomyst » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:47 pm

you can always go to your local spiritualism church and talk to someone there. they might pick up just from talking to you if its a spirit or not. thy also may offer tocome round and guide the spirit into the light.

or you could just welcome your new housemate. as long as your not seriously injured (which very raely happens if at all) then its often comforting to have a spiri person with you. spirits are with you all the time so its no differnet that this one is making itself more known.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:58 pm

It is not healthy or good to welcome all and sundry.  If spirit is interfering in our lives and homes, they are not there as our best good.  Spirit guides and guardians are welcomes through our practices.  They are there on love and attention to our best good.

Return to “Psychic”