faces while trying to sleep

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

apoi

faces while trying to sleep

Post by apoi » Tue May 27, 2008 9:51 pm

Does anyone see face faces when they are trying to sleep that do not look human or like animals?

I saw a face while trying to sleep and could hear a loud tone in my ears. I normally get scared when I see faces, but this time I wasn't scared even though the face was making gestures at me. It seemed to be laughing, and then another face came out of what would be it's mouth.

What do you feel?

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Tue May 27, 2008 11:45 pm

Yes this happens to me too. Sometimes they are human (rarely people I know) but usually are not human at all. it's usually when I'm in the state of falling to sleep, between awake and asleep. I usually jerk myself back to being awake (since it's creepy) unless it's a pleasant experience.

I have no idea what it all means, may just be a type of dream state.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Wed May 28, 2008 10:30 am

Great fun aren't they.
I haven't a clue what or who they are, they are certainly not threatening or frightening - just there!

dhav

Post by dhav » Wed May 28, 2008 12:56 pm

They may be wanting to attract your attention about something.I don't think you should be worried about that.As long as it doesn't cause harm of course.Also if you want to be left aloneyou can ask them to go away.They can be your guides too.Try to see what they are trying to convey.Sometimes they are ther for fun as you said yourself they made laughing faces.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Wed May 28, 2008 1:16 pm

omg i thought i was going crazy or something...no this happens to me to they either shape into people that are doing things or animals...why i get that i have no clue

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Wed May 28, 2008 5:11 pm

dhav wrote:They may be wanting to attract your attention about something.I don't think you should be worried about that.As long as it doesn't cause harm of course.Also if you want to be left aloneyou can ask them to go away.They can be your guides too.Try to see what they are trying to convey.Sometimes they are ther for fun as you said yourself they made laughing faces.
Why does everything have to be guides? Why not those who misguide, or just another form of life, or thoughts in the ether?

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Wed May 28, 2008 5:11 pm

btw, I'm curious on this one too.

dhav

Post by dhav » Wed May 28, 2008 5:36 pm

looking_glass wrote:
dhav wrote:They may be wanting to attract your attention about something.I don't think you should be worried about that.As long as it doesn't cause harm of course.Also if you want to be left aloneyou can ask them to go away.They can be your guides too.Try to see what they are trying to convey.Sometimes they are ther for fun as you said yourself they made laughing faces.
Why does everything have to be guides? Why not those who misguide, or just another form of life, or thoughts in the ether?
I said may be your guide :smt003 and

Yup I agree it can be one who misguide that's why I said also as long as it doesn't harm you

Suppose one has a guide who misguides.I have read soem cases like this.But we human entities have got free will to make our own decisions and to distinguish between wrong and right.It's not necessary to always listen to what they say.

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Wed May 28, 2008 5:42 pm

dhav wrote:
looking_glass wrote:
I said may be your guide :smt003 and

Yup I agree it can be one who misguide that's why I said also as long as it doesn't harm you

Suppose one has a guide who misguides.I have read soem cases like this.But we human entities have got free will to make our own decisions and to distinguish between wrong and right.It's not necessary to always listen to what they say.
If a guide misguides, why would someone consider them a guide? Maybe there are none...or maybe we are all guides for each other.

dhav

Post by dhav » Wed May 28, 2008 5:47 pm

Well as got the guides who misguides then as soon as we know about their misguidance then they become misguiders.Yes guides can take different form.They can be in human flesh as us,it can be an event where we learnt something,they can be animals and most importantly is we are our own guides as without our thoughts/mind/ideas we would not have made  our decisions.We can also be our own misguiders.

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Wed May 28, 2008 5:49 pm

dhav wrote:Well as got the guides who misguides then as soon as we know about their misguidance then they become misguiders.Yes guides can take different form.They can be in human flesh as us,it can be an event where we learnt something,they can be animals and most importantly is we are our own guides as without our thoughts/mind/ideas we would not have made  our decisions.We can also be our own misguiders.
Thanks dhav.

dhav

Post by dhav » Wed May 28, 2008 6:12 pm

Thank you Looking glass for letting me share and letting my mind run a bit.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Wed May 28, 2008 7:30 pm

i dunno who they are too me, they look like random people. although maybe its the people that we kinda watch out for ourselves maybe some of us are guardians ourselves

Your_Enlightenment

Post by Your_Enlightenment » Sat May 31, 2008 3:44 am

There are more reasons why someone sees faces before he or she falls asleep. One reason is a brain cancer, other a pressing on eye nerve in a neck backbone, another spirits and/or demons who are sending these pictures or showing themselves into his or her mind etc. Some of these visions must not be bad if created by beings that do not want to harm that person, others can be dangerous if evil demons try to destroy that person. In depends on the respective case.

You can read about this in this ebook:

http://www.pkfreebooks.net/ebooks/amen.zip

LostShaman

Faces

Post by LostShaman » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:21 pm

I have seen faces at times when I am very tired and lying down with my eyes closed.  I can't say I was in a state of near sleep, just relaxing.  There is no particular face that I see, but a series of faces, various nationalities, that sort of morph into each other.  Most of the faces are human, but occasionally there are others.  Almost all appear to be non-threatening.  I have found that when one causes me any discomfort I can make it morph into something else.

Until I read the posts on this board, I always attributed this to a combination of being overtired and having been exposed to these images at some point in time.  However, the explanations I've seen here are equally plausible.  It is quite interesting to me that I am not alone in having experienced this.

Return to “Psychic”