Ghost or someones energy?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:50 pm

Yes, astral travel requires a great deal of energy for little results - who wants to see what someone is doing at a distance?  and would it benefit you to know?  How is that a part of the scheme of life?

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:37 pm

spiritalk wrote:Yes, astral travel requires a great deal of energy for little results - who wants to see what someone is doing at a distance?  and would it benefit you to know?  How is that a part of the scheme of life?
I remember doing that years ago for the first time.
I felt really bad...

He was an ex/boyfriend,
I needed to know his every move...
He picked up on someone looking in on him thought someone was outside peeking in his bedroom from outside..
In-fact I was in my own home...

I do it to my brothers, not all the time just every know and then.
we all do it to each other....

I also caught myself doing it to a friend the other day,
I went to see her yesterday at her shop and brought her a Angel key chain with a saying on it,
angels watching over you and hands and eyes you meet,
and some test oil I wear for her to enjoy...
She said Gosh Nicole how do you always know when I need to talk to you~?
Something very bad happened to two of her daughters..
I picked up on 2 of her older daughters both,
and deaths in her family..
I felt I had to be there so she could let it out and vent..

Me that quite smoking a year and 4 months sat right beside her,
and never once did that smoke bother me...

I do it because I'm not always around to see my family and friends..
I did it more on the line when my mother was in a nursing home and just do it as a part of who I am I guess...

It's not a game it's apart of who I am and just live it...

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:44 pm

Nicole im trying to do it to see if i can and to see how its going with him and make sure hes ok like he does with me

Spirittalk just because you dont do it, it doesnt mean its a bad thing like apparently you think everything is :smt012

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:58 pm

First off there are some real and enlightening spirit experiences - I would never assume you don't have them, give me the same courtesy.  As to astral travel it is the mental realm - not an elightening place.  The spirit realm holds so much more.  Yes, in my experience, not just reading.

You struggle and use a lot of physical energy leaving you depleted to astral travel and actually interfere in others' lives through your visit.  Going to spirit realms re-energizes the traveller.  You are buzzed and reinvigorated to the point of energy.  

No, I do not encourage the depleting activities because they are depleting and there is so much more available when you raise your sights.  But that is personal choice and responsibility.  I will merely outline that there is more and that I have been there.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:07 pm

oh

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:17 pm

Sometimes a simple apology works wonders :)

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:46 pm

its hard to tap into energy to astro project yourself because it does require alot of it in order to do so. All my other abilities sometimes come naturally to me, this for some odd reason doesnt

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:38 pm

Do you think, perhaps you are not meant to put that much energy into something that will not bring the desired results?  Open and expand other talents - the next thing you know they will be so strong the astral will be but a memory.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:07 pm

no i think im meant to have that talent i just gotta work on it a little and stop resisting it, my problem is that whenever i feel myself go its the strangest feeling and it freaks me out a little

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:44 pm

Psychic/mediumship work is all about our own comforts - if it is not comfortable it is not for us.  That is the rule I go by for myself and suggest to others.  

The fact is....the astral is the lowest level and there are way too many problems attached to the material you when using it for expanding any of your awareness.  There really is so much more.  

Raising your sights higher would show a loving attunement that would bring no discomfort and no pain - there is no pain in spirit.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:09 pm

maybe a rule for you but i like to try things no matter how hard they may be

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:18 pm

This thread seems to have gone full circle and is ending up with a private debate so I am closing it. If astral travelling is to be the topic then a new thread can be started.

Return to “Psychic”