Am I psychic?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mathew

Am I psychic?

Post by mathew » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:33 pm

There were times where I come across certain people and I believe that they are psychic. And they would say like a word or phrase, I think it's because they are tuning into me and the only way they can get information is by me hearing it consciously. The reason that I'm asking because I'm not really sure and need confirmation if what I thought was true because I have never meditated.
Last edited by mathew on Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kybunker

Post by kybunker » Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:23 pm

Hi Matthew!
I'm rather new at this myself,
I know that when I read people on purpose I am pulling thoughts of theirs, I get names of people in their lives in the past and present. I get stuck on colors and time though.
We have this circle of space around each of us, I don't like people touching me, I don't care to touch others. But once we start talking, All sorts of stuff starts to flow out of us,
To block this out, I keep self centered. It's all about me, Unless you need it to be all about you,

Emotions (how you feel about something or someone) consider it a piece of clothing that is being worn.
Everyone can sense that if they are intuned to it.

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:33 pm

mathew wrote:There were times where I come across certain people and I believe that they are psychic. And they would say like a word or phrase, I think it's because they are tuning into me and the only way they can get information is by me hearing it consciously. The reason that I'm asking because I'm not really sure and need confirmation if what I thought was true because I have never meditated.
Hi Mathew,

Welcome to Mystic Board :)

I am unsure of what you are asking. if you want a psychic to read you then you need to post in the Psychic Reading Forum please and not this one which is for general discussion on the topic of Psychic.

There are many ways to improve and develop as a psychic and meditation is just one that some people use. Perhaps if you clarify what you are asking please :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:21 pm

Psychics can read all random energies that exist - material, spiritual, mental.  They can form a demonstration on the energies they see or feel around people.  They exist as all life is about energies.  

Going into higher mind and/or spirit guides is taking it to the mediumship level.  It is still about energies and meditation is the key to opening to the spirit level.

amberpsychics

Post by amberpsychics » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:42 pm

Hi Mathew
Hope your well.
I've been in this business for over ten years and I found that when I found the platform that suited me, my abilities grew very fast. Have you tried using cards or any other form of divination??

Amber

Return to “Psychic”